PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure with that. Will have 3 props Wallace, Big Joe and Ese'ese on bench. Is that the way hes had his bench make up? Id think he will keep Thaiday on bench as back row rotation player.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Not sure with that. Will have 3 props Wallace, Big Joe and Ese'ese on bench. Is that the way hes had his bench make up? Id think he will keep Thaiday on bench as back row rotation player.

Glenn & Gillett both play 80 minutes, Thaiday hasn't played on the edge once this season with those 2 healthy.

Joffa seems like he's been playing about 60 minutes anyway, give him the start.

Glenn & Gillett both play 80 minutes, Thaiday hasn't played on the edge once this season with those 2 healthy.
Thaiday has been replacing Parker this season. We will see. Its been his bench make up Utility, 2 props and a backrower.

8. Thaiday
10. Blair

14. Wallace
15. Dodds
16. Offa

Would be no different than last year.

In the times when Wallace and Joe started in 2015, they struggled. Their impact wasn't as good. Thaiday on the other hand, he lifted.

Last edited:
Thaiday has been replacing Parker this season. We will see. Its been his bench make up Utility, 2 props and a backrower.

Technically speaking Lock is in the "backrow", but realistically it's just another prop in today's game. Thaiday is a prop in my books.

Could we not find one other image that shows its a headclash? Fkn disgusting.

Fair enough my opinion on it hasn't changed.

Could we not find one other image that shows its a headclash? Fkn disgusting.

Adam Blair has been found Guilty of a Dangerous Contact Head/Neck Grade 1 Charge.

Suspended for one match

Quote from the NRL twitter, they're well aware it was primarily a head clash, but they still deemed it dangerous contact.

Quote from the NRL twitter, they're well aware it was primarily a head clash, but they still deemed it dangerous contact.

Well clearly every player that undergoes an accidental head clash will get a week on the sidelines. Glad that's been cleared up.

Well clearly every player that undergoes an accidental head clash will get a week on the sidelines. Glad that's been cleared up.

Except Dylan Napa, cos Robbo had a whinge. And Politis.

Fucking Sydney-centric fucksticks.

Another thing the Blair suspension means is that I think Waddell is 100% going to start now, Blair was one of our best middle defenders, we're going to need Waddell early on defensively.

This may be a bit random but the amount of young talent the Brisbane Broncos have is incredible and it got me thinking. Who do all you BHQ members think broncos best prospect is the future, any position but only players under the age of 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • BroncoFan94
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • winslow_wong
  • marw
  • theshed
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • Gaz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.