PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair is fronting the judiciary tomorrow.

You may have it confused because Mataora, Moa and Thompson have yet to enter a plea.

Looks like Reynolds will play this week for Souffs too. Guess it aint broken
So touching the ref is now ok again. I confused, his actually looked worse than most and in no way accidental.

Blair definitely not guilty....good ! I'd like to see Blair, McGoo and Thaiday across the front row but I'd guess it will be Waddell starting with Knickorima coming on after twenty or so minutes. In Benny we trust I suppose.

Blair definitely not guilty....good ! I'd like to see Blair, McGoo and Thaiday across the front row but I'd guess it will be Waddell starting with Knickorima coming on after twenty or so minutes. In Benny we trust I suppose.
I'm wrong ...dammit ! Pleading not guilty .....not 'not guilty' !

I just looked at it multiple times and while it was a bit late it looked like the rhs of Blair's head/ face hit Reynolds on his jaw line. For mine, it appears as though Blairs arm hit Reynolds upper arm/ shoulder . It should be winnable if a bit more footage is available.

I'm thinking Blair will get off. The game on Sunday has the potential to be a cracker but only if we're as close to full strength as possible. The reshuffle brought on by McC's injury is bad enough on its own.

I just looked at it multiple times and while it was a bit late it looked like the rhs of Blair's head/ face hit Reynolds on his jaw line. For mine, it appears as though Blairs arm hit Reynolds upper arm/ shoulder . It should be winnable if a bit more footage is available.

but you forgot the one factor that counts against Blair ... he plays for the Broncos.

we have a horrible record at the judiciary, which is likely why we very rarely challenge charges anymore ... besides any luck we had in the judiciary room, got used up by getting Hodges off to play the GF, in fact we'll probably be paying the debt for the next decade

I just watched the replay, it actually looks like a shoulder charge. Blair's a Bronco so he'll be out.

On another note, goodness me Reed was absolutely horrendous. He should get punted just for how bad he really was.

I saw different camera angles of it. Camera angles not shown in the broadcast.

I can see why Broncos are fighting it.

It was a head clash.

I just watched the replay, it actually looks like a shoulder charge. Blair's a Bronco so he'll be out.

On another note, goodness me Reed was absolutely horrendous. He should get punted just for how bad he really was.

They can't convict him of something he hasn't been charged with.

As soon as it becomes clear that it was a head clash, it's over.

I just hope Reed plays with a bit more imagination and determination when he gets the ball this week. I can't' see Blair getting off , but hope I I am wrong. As for who is going to play dummy half, why not Kodi for nearly the full eighty minutes with a fill in eg Glen or Boyd if he really needing a break.?

They can't convict him of something he hasn't been charged with.

As soon as it becomes clear that it was a head clash, it's over.

Ps note the interview with Buettner - they reckon Blair's shoulder makes contact with Reynolds head.

If that's the basis of the charge then he's home free. Shoulder doesn't make contact at all.

It's a head clash.

I just hope Reed plays with a bit more imagination and determination when he gets the ball this week. I can't' see Blair getting off , but hope I I am wrong. As for who is going to play dummy half, why not Kodi for nearly the full eighty minutes with a fill in eg Glen or Boyd if he really needing a break.?

All the nopes.

Next 3 weeks on the road will be a good indicator of how good this side is or isn't... Apart from the the Cowboys game we haven't really played anyone that I consider to be in the race this season. Penrith maybe? And we lost that one...They need to come out this week and smash the Sharks at home or take a good look at themselves because even though were sitting at the top of the ladder, I don't feel like we are the best team at the moment and this next 3 weeks is either going to change my mind or bring us all down to earth.

Next 3 weeks on the road will be a good indicator of how good this side is or isn't... Apart from the the Cowboys game we haven't really played anyone that I consider to be in the race this season. Penrith maybe? And we lost that one...They need to come out this week and smash the Sharks at home or take a good look at themselves because even though were sitting at the top of the ladder, I don't feel like we are the best team at the moment and this next 3 weeks is either going to change my mind or bring us all down to earth.

Cowboys are the only team I see as our equals this year. Sharks speed worries me.

Penrith? In the race? This year? Is there another Penrith team that isn't 3/8 that I've missed?

Honestly, Melbourne are once again a force to be reckoned with. Both the Sharks and Parra are playing strongly. The Cows are powerful and with Green ensuring they stay that way I think there are several teams that can win it all. I agree with Stix about the next three weeks, in fact I will be pleasantly surprised if we are on top or top three over the next ten rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Reds2011
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • Big Del
  • simplythebest
  • ostin86
  • jd87
  • Nerd
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.