OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Gale should've passed it, in for all money. Now they waste it on the other edge.

Kumuls a level below Tonga and Fiji. Just no creativity.

That's a massive improvement on years past. They have lifted their game from the grass roots in PNG big time. It's good to see.

I just think they are not being coached very well. Would be nice to see some variety in attack.

This is a piss poor effort of a game

I just think they are not being coached very well. Would be nice to see some variety in attack.
Coaching has been a big problem in the country forever because there is too much politics involved. Hopefully everything continues to improve over time

McGillvary has been close to the player of the tournament. Has carved up.

Yes I know he's contracted in SL but get a deal done, Wayne.

how can he get a deal done ... any transfer fee we have to pay is included in the cap ... and his SL club will hardly let him go for free

how can he get a deal done ... any transfer fee we have to pay is included in the cap ... and his SL club will hardly let him go for free

Why is a transfer fee included in the cap? That makes no sense. It isn't going to the player.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Morkel
  • Gray
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Rookie Alan
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • porouian
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • simplythebest
  • Spooky1013
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.