OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

So Aus v Tonga or Aus v England GF?

And watkins
I've never really rated Watkins. Good defence and solid attack but hardly outstanding. He doesn't get involved enough and he isn't physically dominant enough or a good enough link-man centre to make up for his disappearing

I've never really rated Watkins. Good defence and solid attack but hardly outstanding. He doesn't get involved enough and he isn't physically dominant enough or a good enough link-man centre to make up for his disappearing
I'm calling bullshit, he has got involved in everything so far this world cup. Some things he has done this cup has been brilliant. The first try of Mcgilvray's he set up was awesome. But then again it's your opinion, You may not rate him but I do.
In reply to Sproj
Aus vs Tonga

I'm calling bullshit, he has got involved in everything so far this world cup. Some things he has done this cup has been brilliant. The first try of Mcgilvray's he set up was awesome. But then again it's your opinion, You may not rate him but I do.
In reply to Sproj
Aus vs Tonga
So your calling bullshit based on one try he set up in a World Cup against a team predominantly made up of Queensland cup players. He's hardly set the world on fire in any other games. Name one good thing he has done against an Australian or New Zealand team, or even a challenge cup game. He would make a solid nrl player, not much more. He doesn't dominate the super league. And he's gotten involved a lot has he? I hardly noticed he played against Australia, and the game he missed their left sided attack was brilliant lol

Therefore, I'm calling bullshit on your bullshit calling.

Tonga winning the World Cup will be the best thing to ever happen to rugby league. The likes of taumalolo and Fifita will be justified in their decisions to play for them too.

Tonga winning the World Cup will be the best thing to ever happen to rugby league. The likes of taumalolo and Fifita will be justified in their decisions to play for them too.
Let's be honest, it'll be Australia vs England in the final. Tonga are to dumb to stand a chance against teams like Australia and England. And before you say they beat the kiwis. Kiwis are probably the dumbest team in the World Cup.

England winning the World Cup would be a lot better for the game then Tonga winning it. Tonga winning might give us all a "that's nice" moment and would make headlines for 2-3 days but it's a country of 100,000 vs a country of 40 million. There'd be a lot more money and publicity around the world in the longer term if England won it, particularly seen as the next World Cup is in England

So your calling bullshit based on one try he set up in a World Cup against a team predominantly made up of Queensland cup players. He's hardly set the world on fire in any other games. Name one good thing he has done against an Australian or New Zealand team, or even a challenge cup game. He would make a solid nrl player, not much more. He doesn't dominate the super league. And he's gotten involved a lot has he? I hardly noticed he played against Australia, and the game he missed their left sided attack was brilliant lol

Therefore, I'm calling bullshit on your bullshit calling.
:dealwithit:Shall we call bullshit on your bullshit calling of me calling bullshit on your bullshit. Haha
Whatever. I don't care what you think

Nobody said Holmes wasn't a good winger. He wasn't better than Oates all season and every rep game he's played he has been squashed by the opposition. Last night he tore apart a team that had given up and weren't putting in any effort. Let's not get too excited about how good he is.

So true,

He may well be a quality winger, but scoring 5 tries against a tier 2 nation who couldn't even win 1 game in the world cup doesn't prove it :)

Well since My Ireland got jipped, I’ll have to settle for whoever is left to take out the Oppressive English.

Go Pee En Gee!

IKSdgbOf04Vx.gif

Seen Fiji at south Bank today. Didn't realise how big sims was, the guys a fucking fridge

I almost ran over Mal, Gilly, Lam and I think Hagan today.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Organix
  • Hurrijo
  • lynx000
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gray
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Big Del
  • BroncoFan94
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.