OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

England winning the World Cup would be a lot better for the game then Tonga winning it. Tonga winning might give us all a "that's nice" moment and would make headlines for 2-3 days but it's a country of 100,000 vs a country of 40 million. There'd be a lot more money and publicity around the world in the longer term if England won it, particularly seen as the next World Cup is in England

I'd be happy if any team other than Aus or NZ won the World Cup. It's such a shitty tournament

I’ll tell ya the worst thing for international rugby league is Australia, this crowd is absolutely piss poor and apart from the occasional chant from Fiji there’s no atmosphere at all

Since when is it Lang Park?

I noticed in one of the match up guides they called AAMI Park "Rectangular Melbourne stadium".

Must be something about not mentioning the sponsors?

I'm not worried about Cronk at the Roosters. He has made so many uncharacteristic errors this year and without Smith and Slater I think he will be worse next year.

And Smith really needs to kick for other people. It's getting ridiculous now

I noticed in one of the match up guides they called AAMI Park "Rectangular Melbourne stadium".

Must be something about not mentioning the sponsors?
Can't imagine that went down too well with the sponsors

I'm not worried about Cronk at the Roosters. He has made so many uncharacteristic errors this year and without Smith and Slater I think he will be worse next year.

And Smith really needs to kick for other people. It's getting ridiculous now

He should have retired

He will play for a year then give it away tbh

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.