OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

It's been 11 years since Australia have won a tournament on home soil. 11 years.

:shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:.......all the Cam Smith haters and those praying for a pommy win (for the good of the game, apparently) won't like you mentioning that.

A Tongan lawyer is lodging an official complaint to the RLIF regarding Matt Cecchin.

He wants Checchin to be dropped due to his mental health issues and states that Tonga should be awarded the try and a spot in the final.

They just don't realize that the correct call was made.

Inappropriate

EDIT

Well thats a first. Some idiot was always going to try and sue someone over a call in a professional sports game eventually. Only thing is, Checcin actually made the correct call to begin with. Its not his fault Fifita has dicks for hands

Last edited:
The rugby league World Cup is on par with the basketball World Cup in terms of excitement levels.

The rugby league World Cup is on par with the basketball World Cup in terms of excitement levels.

Australia is seriously going to become a genuine threat to the U.S in the next 3-5 years, it will become a heck of a lot more exciting.

Australia is seriously going to become a genuine threat to the U.S in the next 3-5 years, it will become a heck of a lot more exciting.

I guess when Simmons becomes the main man rather than dellavadova we might actually be a threat.

I guess when Simmons becomes the main man rather than dellavadova we might actually be a threat.

He will be very quickly, he is too good not to be the main man.

C: Baynes
PF: Maker
SF: Ingles
SG: Simmons
PG: Exum

Bench:
Bogut
Dellavadova
Mills
A couple of young college guys I can’t remember the name of
Three or four European league guys

This is a quality side.

Bench:
Bogut
Dellavadova
Mills

This is a quality side.

USA have too much depth though. Simmons gets injured and Aus will struggle.

So my prediction is that England will keep it close for the opening 20 before Australia put on a few quick tries.

England to fatigue in the 2nd half and the score line to blow out

So my prediction is that England will keep it close for the opening 20 before Australia put on a few quick tries.

England to fatigue in the 2nd half and the score line to blow out

Yep, I'm thinking Aus 30-40 Eng 6-12.

Hoping for a genuine contest though.

If it rains, could make it pretty tight, though I hope it doesn't as I bought tickets last night. Bit of a rip but doesn't come around too often.

Bench:
Bogut
Dellavadova
Mills

This is a quality side.

If they made Irving play for us (like he should), then its a pretty scary team especially with Simmons rapid improvement

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.