OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Never has a single footy family had bigger chicken drumsticks for hands than the Burgii

Penalise people for time wasting, I didn't come to see people lying down

At least they put a decent fight

we just had clear evidence that the channel 7 commentors were instructed not to call Lang Park, "Suncorp Stadium"

a boo went up as Bennett appeared on the screen ... the commentator then said "It's not often Wayne gets booed here at Suncorp, or i should say Lang Park"

What a way to showcase international rugby league.

A fantastic advertisement for our game. Well worth the price of admission, can't wait to catch the glorious details in replay!

In fairness, England were pretty staunch in holding Australia to a single try, but being held scoreless themselves takes the shine of it somewhat. Never really looked likely either.

Ah well, the result was never really in doubt since the tournament began. Has been a nice distraction for a few weeks, bring on 2018.

A fantastic advertisement for our game. Well worth the price of admission, can't wait to catch the glorious details in replay!

In fairness, England were pretty staunch in holding Australia to a single try, but being held scoreless themselves takes the shine of it somewhat. Never really looked likely either.

Ah well, the result was never really in doubt since the tournament began. Has been a nice distraction for a few weeks, bring on 2018.

England were pretty close to scoring bar a Josh Dugan ankle tap on Watkins.

They looked close with Widdop, I think they got six again but he kicked it right in front of the posts.

Good from England to keep them to six, I was expecting a blow-out.

It'd make sense for Billy to announce his retirement from rep footy after that, he did what he set out to do, came back from his shoulder injuries, won another Premiership, won another Origin, won another World Cup.

It would also would solve any selection dilemmas in the back line for the Maroons next season, if Billy wants to play another series then Boyd or Holmes will have to dropped.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Gagai

It'd make sense for Billy to announce his retirement from rep footy after that, he did what he set out to do, came back from his shoulder injuries, won another Premiership, won another Origin, won another World Cup.

It would also would solve any selection dilemmas in the back line for the Maroons next season, if Billy wants to play another series then Boyd or Holmes will have to dropped.

1. Boyd
2. Holmes
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Gagai

I really hope he plays on for a few reasons.

First, it ***** Melbourne a bit. Second, he's by far the best QLD/Australian/World fullback right now. Third, I hope Boyd doesn't get picked for Origin. It's time for the Broncos to get an advantage next year.

As for the game, that was def the most enjoyable game of the World Cup for me. Kudos to England for keeping it so close, I was sick of all the blowouts we've been getting.

The big 3 went into business for themselves tonight and really hindered the Kangaroos game. Most selfish players ever

The big 3 went into business for themselves tonight and really hindered the Kangaroos game. Most selfish players ever

This is true, I haven't really seen them carry on like that before, or perhaps it would have stood out less if what they were doing actually came off. Morgan was stinking it up, though.

Australia end their drought.

First tournament win in the Southern Hemisphere since 2006.

They lost a World Cup and two Four Nations tournaments.

Hell even before 2006, they lost the 2005 Tri-Nations.

Who said the international game is dead?

Active Now

• Big Del
  • NSW stables
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brotherdu
  • dasherhalo
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • Rowdy124
  • Brocko
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.