RUMOR: Marmin Barba training with the first grade squad?

Cheers for the heads up IBM, as others have pointed out he's been training with the squad since the first day of the off-season but you meant well and it's extra incentive to check the training photos out because at times it will reveal a unannounced NYC guy training with the senior squad (eg. Jayden Nikorima).

On Marmin, he has the one assett that can't be coached and is always going to be handy - speed. For that, it's worth giving him a punt at Queensland Cup level where the conditions are a lot more forgiving. I think he's a long way from first grade and really needs to work on his handling, positioning, weight etc. if he really wants to make it.

Haven't seen or know a lot about the Jets to really comment on the Walker Bros. as coaches. Plenty of wraps but difficult to pump their tires without being made aware of their track record or seeing consistent footage of the side. Chris Garry reckons they have an NRL gig lined up somewhere, will be interesting to hear what sort of role they might have, where at and if they'll accept it.

Ben & Shane Walker coached their 86[SUP]th[/SUP] ISC game after round 15 (47 Wins 55%, 7 Draws 8% & 32 Losses 37%).

To put it in perspective:

Kevvie 106 games at 67.5%
Griffin 105 games at 50.5%
Henjak 74 games at 66.2%
Green 74 games at 62.8

Two more length of the field tries on Sunday- 12 tries for the year.

Would imagine he is next in the pecking order after Maranta at the moment??

Ben & Shane Walker coached their 86[SUP]th[/SUP] ISC game after round 15 (47 Wins 55%, 7 Draws 8% & 32 Losses 37%).

To put it in perspective:

Kevvie 106 games at 67.5%
Griffin 105 games at 50.5%
Henjak 74 games at 66.2%
Green 74 games at 62.8

Lol at Griffin.

How does Henjak have 66.2%??? :shocked:

How does Henjak have 66.2%??? :shocked:

541206-darren-lockyer-with-trophies.jpg

Pretty much. Griffin was the next supercoach when he had Locky playing for him.

It's ISC stats- Lockyer never played ISC so he was not much help in Henjak's stats.

Curse you for shooting down the awesomeness of my post lol

Remind me of, um, Ben when he was faster. Always makes me laugh when people run with the head-back stance. I know that when you're at full pace just about every muscle in & extending from the striding action goes tense (my fingers go out straight for example, Marmin's neck obviously tightens back), but it looks like his head is being blown back by his sheer velocity :)

Not bad little Marmin, wouldn't mind seeing him get a crack in first grade on the wing.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • BRC088
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • upthehorse
  • Allo
  • ozzball
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BruiserMk1
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.