[Rumour] Norman to walk away from Eels

Re: Corey Norman to walk away from lucrative Eels Deal.

It's Danny Weidler trolling lolz

This is big news particularly when he gave his word to Paramatta fans specifically telling them that he would play there FOR SURE. Sounds like a GI move to me. I don't know how I feel about this. I mean he has had a couple of good games, but what if he just turns back to shiite. I can't see this being a great career move for him.
That was a Norman quote according to Parra, never heard it out of his mouth...

If he bides his time, it could be a great move!

Yes a media statement quote.
“I understand that under the NRL rules I have until round 13 to change my mind, but I just wanted Eels members, fans and sponsors to know that I will be standing 100% by my decision to make the move to Sydney,” Norman said.
“I have made a commitment by signing a contract and I will see that commitment and contract through.”

Sounds like something you can't release as a quote without some severe implications should it turn out to be false.

No one said it was false, probably a clause in Norman's contract to make him more accountable and with absolutely zero value!

Ugh, I weep for the state of the world when a man's word is worthless.

Whatever. TBH it's late and I'm still bitter about Inglis.

My contact is as good as gold, as i said you can take it to the bank, Corey has had a big change of heart and wont be leaving the club he loves for a small amount of extra cash.
Corey will be getting his wish to play at 6 sooner than expected.

Aw shucks, everyone has an Bronco insider except for me, I only know the outsiders. btw, this is horseshit.

Aw shucks, everyone has an Bronco insider except for me, I only know the outsiders. btw, this is horseshit.
How do you know it's horseshit if you only know outsiders? :winky:

Outsides have their own insiders.

It would just be right if we resigned him and he starts playing crap again.

Give him a couple more games to prove himself

oh god please no. If we re-sign him with anything close to what parra offered and we tell him he can play 6 then I will be sure that Corey Norman is a bot sent from the future to destroy the Broncos. seriously, he sucks pretty bad.

Corey Norman to walk away from lucrative Eels Deal.

If it means we get rid of Wallace I am all for it.

Don't forget he was playing 6 when we had a 1 who offered little in attack. I'd like to see him have another crack at 6 after seeing the game for a while from the back and having the support of a 1 who has a clue in attack.

Negative to the rumour and negative to having him back in any shape or form. I think we are safe here boys, don't panic.

i reckon its true. knew this would happen.

am for it. but i'd definitely rather he stayed at fb at least for a full season.

As I have said before I want him to stay if its to play fullback

Either way if he does stay it would be f***ing hilarious at parramatta. I have a mate at work who has been sprinkling the signing of their saviour. If he does stay I'm gonna just laugh and laugh and laugh at him
pretty sad really that players keep backing out of contracts. if you have a contract you honour it !

It's Danny Weidler trolling lolz

what's with all the danny weidler hammering, am i missing something ?

pretty sad really that players keep backing out of contracts. if you have a contract you honour it !

i think the nrl should crack down on it tbh.

No one said it was false, probably a clause in Norman's contract to make him more accountable and with absolutely zero value!
sorry please emphasis this, i don't understand what you are saying...

If his 'contract' was only a verbal one, then i guess he can back out like Inglis did.

I don't understand why clubs don't make players sign a contract right away ??

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Xzei
  • johnny plath
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.