[Rumour] Norman to walk away from Eels

i think hook saying "we're here to talk about these two boys and thats it today" is confirmation enough that the broncs are working hard to keep norman.

I don't think it means anything, whether it was true or not it's not the time or place to talk about it.

Hunt's attitude is brilliant - makes me want him to succeed just that little bit more.
same here, and thats why i want him to leave the broncos in a way. we've screwed him around for so long, i dont think ive ever seen a player be so patient and put up with so much rubbish. hes 23, before he even possibly gets a crack at a first grade starting spot in his preferred position he'll be 25 unless he leaves the broncos after this year. his careers half over before its even really started. knowing our luck though, he'll stick around, play off the bench, then get the starting half spot when hes like 28-29 and be the best halfback since thurston.....for 2-3 years til he retires.

While I consider Norman a talent and believe that he will end up being a quality player and would be happy if he stayed, I would not be happy if he went against his word. I hate when it happens professionally, personally and publicly. Norman signed a contract and publicly stated he would not be reneging. If he does stay I'd be happy from a Bronco's prospective, but would never think highly of him as a person.

Move on, nothing to see here...

norman will stay and be moved to #6, and hodges to switch to fullback.

I ran into Corey Norman last night at GPO hotel in the valley. He was there with the usual crew (Anderson, reedy, hunt, etc) and I hit him up about whether he was leaving or staying and he said he is definitely going. Take that with a grain of salt though I suppose, I certainly wouldn't be the first person he'd tell if he was backing out of his eels contract.

Re: Corey Norman to walk away from lucrative Eels Deal.

its more of a loop hole than a rule, after round 13 contracts are registered for the following season.

Norman will be at parra.

It's not a loop hole, it's a clause the clubs voted for it when they got rid of the June 30 deadline. They wanted a cooling off period. Some managers do request it be removed from contracts.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.