[Rumour] The Hunt for Karmichael's return to Broncos.

1. Milford
3. Barba
4. Hodges
6. Hunt
7. Hunt

I wouldn't want Barba in the centers ... Barba and Milford in the 1 and 6

K Hunt to another team that needs a 5/8 or fullback. unless he wants to play in a position we have free, potentially winger.

Hunt has never really shown anything in the halves, IMO.

everyone was complaining about Hoffman only wanting to play fullback, we it is the same thing for Hunt. with Barba and Milford at the club, we won't need either position he wants to play.

K's manager says the broncos will be the first and last team they will speak to.. But he wants to play in the 1 or the 6. I'd love to bring him on 3 or 4 year deal at the right place and groom him as a replacement for hodgo. Use him as a utility off the bench or throw him on the wing. Kick returns from him and Vidot would be insane.

His manager also said he won't rule out playing for another NRL team. that article also says he is unlikely to come back to league to play wing.

Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre.

1) Barba
2) Vidot
3) K.Hunt
4) Hodges
5) Copley
6) Milford
7) Hunt

Just do it.

Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre.

1) Barba
2) Vidot
3) K.Hunt
4) Hodges
5) Copley
6) Milford
7) Hunt

Just do it.

that article basically said he would only come back to rugby league to play either full back or 5/8 ... so PASS!

Gordy made a good point on the radio today. AFL have spent tonnes of cash promoting him on the GC. If the NRL don't get him in a Titans jersey, they are more useless than I thought.

If he only wants to play at 1 or 6 and not at centre, I would prefer Broncos not sign him.

We have a fullback, we have a 5/8 coming next year. Do we really need another Hoffman type situation where he bitches and complains to get what he wants?

Milford is an out and out ball runner, he hasn't shown any ball playing skills at all.

K's manager says the broncos will be the first and last team they will speak to.. But he wants to play in the 1 or the 6. I'd love to bring him on 3 or 4 year deal at the right place and groom him as a replacement for hodgo. Use him as a utility off the bench or throw him on the wing. Kick returns from him and Vidot would be insane.

You'll play where the team wants you too ****, or **** right off.

No doubt they'll bend over and let him play there though

I see the raise in the salary cap as being the opportunity for the rise of the bench utility player. This way instead of 13 great players and 4 average players, teams could have 17 great players. Maybe we would be able to use Hunt, Milford or Barba the way Matty Bowen or Chris Walker were used in the origin arena. The fear NSW had when Walker went on was brilliant. Imagine teams freaking out screaming "Barba's on! Barba's on!"

Also the C word is used way too much on this website.

I see the raise in the salary cap as being the opportunity for the rise of the bench utility player. This way instead of 13 great players and 4 average players, teams could have 17 great players. Maybe we would be able to use Hunt, Milford or Barba the way Matty Bowen or Chris Walker were used in the origin arena. The fear NSW had when Walker went on was brilliant. Imagine teams freaking out screaming "Barba's on! Barba's on!"

What c word? Do you mean ****?

I'd love to see KHunt back at Red Hill, but he should have really pushed to come back this year if he really wanted to play NRL. The opportunity to play and establish himself at 5/8 alongside BHunt was there and having a great season there would have made him hard to shift even with Milford presumably coming.

I can't help get the feeling he realises he is coming to the end of his AFL career and he / his manager is using the Broncs to bump up a contract elsewhere as so many players seem to do...

Milford is an out and out ball runner, he hasn't shown any ball playing skills at all.

Have you not watched him play at all ?

He sets up lots of plays for the raiders when he plays 5/8 ..... puts in some good little kicks as well.

He'd be a good option in the halves for us.

It does get used a bit tbh, I'm one of the culprits. I do understand people don't like the word so I'll try not to use it as much. There is a swear filter that you can activate though.

Triple m just had a milf update but I got stuck on the shops. Anyone catch it?

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • westy316
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.