[Rumour] The Hunt for Karmichael's return to Broncos.

Triple m just had a milf update but I got stuck on the shops. Anyone catch it?
I didnt hear it but 2 main points i gather were, Locky flew down to Canberra to speak to him as they've heard he may back flip, and he seems confused, telling Broncos he wants to go but also telling Raiders he wants to stay.

I didnt hear it but 2 main points i gather were, Locky flew down to Canberra to speak to him as they've heard he may back flip, and he seems confused, telling Broncos he wants to go but also telling Raiders he wants to stay.

FFS how can he still be confused. If after all this time he still doesn't know maybe they should just give up on him. What a fucking joke

FFS how can he still be confused. If after all this time he still doesn't know maybe they should just give up on him. What a fucking joke
He'll be going to you guys but can't blame him for being torn, he enjoys Canberra, a lot of great mates there and a sense of loyalty towards them for what they've done for him and his family over the past 7yrs.

Milford is an out and out ball runner, he hasn't shown any ball playing skills at all.
This.

Hunt has shown more playmaking ability than Hoffman and barba combined. His playmaking is severely underrated here, people are just bitter sti because he left me thinks.

I see the raise in the salary cap as being the opportunity for the rise of the bench utility player. This way instead of 13 great players and 4 average players, teams could have 17 great players. Maybe we would be able to use Hunt, Milford or Barba the way Matty Bowen or Chris Walker were used in the origin arena. The fear NSW had when Walker went on was brilliant. Imagine teams freaking out screaming "Barba's on! Barba's on!"

Also the C word is used way too much on this website.
I don't think I've ever felt that way when a bench player was coming on ever.

I guess you've never played a game of State of Origin football where Matty Bowen or Chris Walker ran onto the field when you guys were getting tired then?

Gidley in Origin did that to me. But I don't think there's enough talent in the NRL for every team to have an extra gun on the bench. It is more likely that Inglis will get $1.3 million, desperate teams will pay $700k for a mediocre half, and certain teams will continue to stockpile beyond any smart person's level of maths.

Gidley in Origin did that to me. But I don't think there's enough talent in the NRL for every team to have an extra gun on the bench. It is more likely that Inglis will get $1.3 million, desperate teams will pay $700k for a mediocre half, and certain teams will continue to stockpile beyond any smart person's level of maths.

...like Horsepower and Hookers.

Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre, Centre.

1) Barba
2) Vidot
3) K.Hunt
4) Hodges
5) Copley
6) Milford
7) Hunt

Just do it.

yes yes yes. he could be like Jamie Lyon. he'd be so much better than jack greed

hasnt k.hunt maanger always come out saying hunt will only play fullback or half. so unless milford back flips i dont see hunt coming to broncos.

Maybe all this talk of milford only having 1 or 2 weeks to decide is coming from the broncos. maybe they wanna knnow before round 13 if milford will def come or not. so they dont miss out on hunt.

Milford has already come out and said he will honor his deal with the Broncos.

Last edited:
This.

Hunt has shown more playmaking ability than Hoffman and barba combined. His playmaking is severely underrated here, people are just bitter sti because he left me thinks.

5 years ago.

i like the idea of khunt in the centres unless of course his agent thinks he's above that. as someone said a bit like jamie lyon style of centre

Hodges has thrown 5 basic face ball cut out passes for 3 tries in the past 2 rounds.

We're sort of cobbling wins together, but we are juts so unorganised at the moment it hurts.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • MrRobot
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.