[Rumour] The Hunt for Karmichael's return to Broncos.

And that's our time to swoop.

I would gladly take Cronk and bring him to Red Hill to play for a couple of years and offer him a role as kicking coach.

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't think he is even off contract at that time.

We don't want Cronk as a player he is getting to old. B Hunt is the new, younger version of Cronk. But as a kicking coach deff wouldn't say no after his footy career finishes.

I wouldn't really mind putting Barba in the centres if we sign Hunt to play 5/8th or fullback. I like Hunt in the centres and 2nd row too (with some bulking up)

I wouldn't really mind putting Barba in the centres if we sign Hunt to play 5/8th or fullback. I like Hunt in the centres and 2nd row too (with some bulking up)

I really like the thought of Khunt in the centres, whether his ego could overcome that is the question

I'm totally against signing KH however if the NRL will top up his salary so he's not that expensive then I'm all for it.

I disagree, 1kg per week isn't extreme by any measure, you are considering it in light of a bloke who is a current NRL player and is doing an NRL weights program.

That isn't KHunt's position. He has leaned up massively to meet the cardio-vascular requirements AFL dictates. He is probably running around now with skinfolds around 5-6% per cent body fat. NRL being more a strength and power game are probably content with 10-12% body fat percentages.

Going on to a high protein and high carb diet, plus an NRL weights routine for four weeks straight I would suggest would easily see him gain that weight. It won't be 5kgs of lean muscle mass true enough, but a combination of muscle and increased body fat (but not beyond NRL standards) should be easily achievable for him.

A lot of people tend to underestimate bodyfat percentages .. Karmichael Hunt is not 5-6% bodyfat ... He's more like 10-12% ... No professional athlete in any code of football could compete at 5-6% .. When you look at an extremely diced bodybuilder on stage, they're generally around the 5-6% bodyfat ... and in that pysical state they're pretty fucking useless at doing anything other than dreaming of food and stumbling around like a zombie ... So they're certainly not capable of running around playing AFL games .. To put it in perspective, at 3% bodyfat you're actually getting close to death!

the skinny prick in my avatar is about 7% in that photo and clearly a lot leaner that KHunt.

Karmichael+Hunt+Gold+Coast+Suns+Recovery+Session+zdhhi4Kt5gAl.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the thought of Khunt in the centres, whether his ego could overcome that is the question

Before he defected, I thought he would evolve into a lock forward eventually .. and a really good one too.

Pete Nolan said if K wanted to come back to the broncos they would do whatever it takes to sign him. Mark my words he will be at Red Hill next year.

Pete Nolan said if K wanted to come back to the broncos they would do whatever it takes to sign him. Mark my words he will be at Red Hill next year.

With him declaring that he will only play 1 or 6 has Nolan said how they will overcome that?

I know it won't happen but how good would this backline be...

1.Barba
2.Hoffman
3.Karmichael Hunt
4. Hodges
5.Vidot
6.Milford
7.Ben Hunt

Hopefully Nolan does take over Gee's role, he seems to be pretty keen to sign players, unlike Gee who was seemingly just waiting for people to become available before even thinking about signing them.

Hopefully Nolan does take over Gee's role, he seems to be pretty keen to sign players, unlike Gee who was seemingly just waiting for people to become available before even thinking about signing them and then hoping like **** that it didn't rain...

fixed

I'm still strugling to see where he'll fit into the aide though ???

I'd much rather Copley move to the centres alongside Hodges ... and next year we'll have more fullbacks than we know what to do with !

Interesting that nolan was a part of the meeting which according to hunt caused him to lose faith with the club? I guess henjak was there too tho ha ha

Culture change at Broncos forced Hunt out

Crock of shit. He was offered a fucking money pit. These 'talks' may have sealed the deal on his departure, but why can't he be honest and just say he left for the chance to become a star a second time over and be paid 5 times what he was currently getting?

Would he have left if he wasn't getting a massive payday? If not, feel free to voice the concerns you had, but don't pretend you'd still be playing for the Broncos.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • azza.79
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosMan
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.