Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sack Griffin

I wouldn't give a rats if the Broncos lost every game, as long as they put in an effort.

ATM, the effort isn't there.

We aren't playing as a team. That to me is the sad part.

Where have you been these past few weeks?

Our best performances were against the Dogs + Storm. The boys turned up but things just didn't go our way. It happens to teams in our sort of form.

Massive overreaction. Griffin is an excellent player manager and it looks like the players genuinely like playing for him. The issues that have plagued us have come from tiredness and a lack of creativity and confidence from our halves. I know it, you know it, and you can bet Hook knows it too.

He's still an inexperienced coach at this level and won't have gone through something like this before. It will be his reaction to this, and what he learns from it that will determine how good a coach he truly is. It is definitely way too early to be calling for his head.

Where have you been these past few weeks?

Our best performances were against the Dogs + Storm. The boys turned up but things just didn't go our way. It happens to teams in our sort of form.

We played well in the first half against the Dogs.

Played well in parts against the Storm.

We should have won both games, we went into our usual coma & let them back in the game & they grabbed it by the horns.

That doesn't mean the effort wasn't there though, it clearly was, we just didn't win due to reasons that are common amongst sides in as poor of form as ours is.

It's frustrating, but making those type of allegations is flat out unfair.

And there was plenty of effort tonight even though the players spent most of the night looking clueless at how to breach the Manly defence.

Jesus ****ing Christ. Up to a few weeks ago everyone here was kissing his ass. He's just had an injured and origin raped side who got in a rut and didn't get out of it.

He'll learn from this, so will the players.

Would rather be a club filled with integrity then one who scores a few consolation wins.

Seriously, this thread makes me disappointed to be a Broncos fan.

Hear hear......

There's a lot of shit being said lately that makes me feel embarrassed to be a Broncos fan

.......incessant whining about the referees,

sack the coach

.....f*ck State of Origin

etc etc

makes one wonder that this isn't actually a forum filled up by NSW trolls.

dontknow.gif

LOL our supporters are sore losers. A season in the doldrums will really separate the diehards from the fairweathers.

dead set pea hearts some of them. You've only have to look in the game thread tonight to see how many were writing us off after the first half.....

This thread is kinda embarrassing. Wouldn't mind as Coxy(?) said getting someone else to help with the halves.

dead set pea hearts some of them. You've only have to look in the game thread tonight to see how many were writing us off after the first half.....

I usually check the game thread before the post match thread but haven't bothered of late. Same shit different week.

Mick Hancock and Darren Smith had some interesting things to say about the club at the Leagues Club tonight.

No offence bp, but when I logged in a few minutes ago, I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread title, and that you had started it! :winky:

In my book, there's absolutely no way Hook deserves to get the boot. The thought hadn't even entered my mind. As Nashy said, he'll learn from this experience.

Pretty much what we're all thinking and feeling right now, it was refreshing to hear club legends being honest about the problems we have.

Did they want the coach sacked, the captain feathered and did they spoil the Raiders/Bulldogs game for you?

Pretty much what we're all thinking and feeling right now, it was refreshing to hear club legends being honest about the problems we have.

Were they talking about driving Peter Wallace out into the bush and......

you know

fighting0005.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.