Re: Sack Griffin? How about sack Thaiday

1377898603.jpg

Incorrect. Thaiday has plenty of guts. Its bursting the seams

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

In full agreement with this thread now. Thaiday is a passenger Captain worth 3 penalties and 10 minutes in the bin. Disgraceful year. His only saving grace is a decent performance during Origin.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013

In full agreement with this thread now. Thaiday is a passenger Captain worth 3 penalties and 10 minutes in the bin. Disgraceful year. His only saving grace is a decent performance during Origin.

...before coming back to his club, HIS club, and stinking it up.

Must be a change next year. I don't care if you keep him a co-captain and get someone else there as well but FFS...he's just a penalty magnet. He's the funny guy, always has been...I can't take him seriously, and the refs certainly don't. This is also a reflection on the officials, and not a good one - like him or not, they have to have respect for each team's captain, and Sam clearly doesn't receive the respect befitting a team's captain, from the on-field officials.

TheDrumBeat

TheDrumBeat

Contributor
Mar 16, 2013

Sam had every chance tonight to show why he should remain the captain, in crunch games that is where you look for leadership and the making of the right decision... with 3.5 minutes to play and a bit of an overlap he throws an over the head his pass to Newcastle when all that was needed was to take the tackle and try and get a quick play the ball... I have stayed away from this issue waiting and hoping Sam would prove the doubters wrong.. He failed tonight IMO not to mention he had a shocker in defence...

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

How about sack Klein . He is not up to Q cup. Absolute disgrace to ruin a game as he seems to happily do.

Last edited:
Steve Renouf

Steve Renouf

NYC Player
Aug 31, 2012

What happened to the thread by 1910 saying Griffin just resigned?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

What happened to the thread by 1910 saying Griffin just resigned?

He was trolling, I would guess. Nothing on any major news outlets about Griffin resigning.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

That wasn't 1910, it was 191O - a troll.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

We are the most appalling professional sporting team when it comes to fitness. Thaiday is a professional athlete apparently and look at him. Disgusting. Was reading sbw's fitness and diet methods. Now thats commitment to professionalism

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

To be honest, I would not be disappointed if Thaiday chose to move on or the Broncos decided to move him on, it would not surprise me if his attitude on the field is actually having an effect on the team off the field. Which team mate was it that he bagged out in the presser earlier this year?

*EDIT*
We have plenty of good young (and cheaper) back rowers at the club, he is dead weight lets move sam on and make plenty of room in the cap for grabbing DCE.

Last edited:
88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013

Guys, instead of writing on the forum, we'd be better off writing directly to Paul White and expressing your disgust with Griffin, Thaiday and Kearney. I have. His email paulw@broncos.com.au

once I wrote in and he called me back and we spoke for almost 20 minutes.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

Maybe if we keep being shit Bennett will come back and save the club. I can't imagine he'd like his 20 years of hard work and excellence going down the toilet.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008

Ok, agree with this and don't want to defend big Sam

That said, did anyone think the Newcastle player held on to him to milk the penalty which led to the sin binning?

Active Now

• The Don
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mustafur
  • Pablo
  • Accept
  • Mister Wright
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.