Sam Thaiday

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Re: Sack Griffin? How about sack Thaiday

No doubt Hoffman's attitude wasn't where it should have been in 2012 but he's basically responded the right way since then.

That last point is lolzy.

People read way too much into his quotes and just pick out what they want to hear. It's pathetic.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

No doubt Hoffman's attitude wasn't where it should have been in 2012 but he's basically responded the right way since then.

That last point is lolzy.

People read way too much into his quotes and just pick out what they want to hear. It's pathetic.

"It came out in the paper and I thought,'wow, i need to go hard'. How is that a picked out quote?

I'm sure Hoffman isn't the only one that rests on his laurels at the club. McCullough gets accused of it regularly.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Molehill turned into a mountain.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

The quote doesn't demonstrate that was his only reason to train hard in the pre-season.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

I'm sorry I posted 4 articles that side with the poster you were yelling at.

Your articles aren't going to change my opinion. I know better

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013

Oh, I have. Big time. Just read through the posts which I know is not exactly prime time entertainment for some, but then ...

You just have to watch the team. Back rowers in the centres, FB's on the wing, back rowers in the front row, locks playing no different to props, halves playing hookers, and avuncular gentlemen with nice smiles pretending to be NRL level coaches.

As for captain, we only have one true leader and he wants no part of it.

oh ok, you just had me a bit bewildered there. The fact that players are asked to be versatile and play in different positions from time to time isn't alien to me. I thought you were implying that the modern game is played with a Cruyff-like 'total football' structure where everybody just runs around doing whatever the **** they like

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Centres playing in backrow and vice versa is nothing new.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Been thinking about this, maybe we are going about this the wrong way, remember Parker back in the early days, wasn't really rated, bald. Then he decided to go with the hair look and he improved a lot. Perhaps all he needs is a haircut?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Been thinking about this, maybe we are going about this the wrong way, remember Parker back in the early days, wasn't really rated, bald. Then he decided to go with the hair look and he improved a lot. Perhaps all he needs is a haircut?

Long hair makes him look like he runs with purpose. Without it you'd just see that half the time he falls over as soon as he reaches a defender.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

Long hair makes him look like he runs with purpose. Without it you'd just see that half the time he falls over as soon as he reaches a defender.

he's the modern day samson, hair makes him strong

88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013

After two fucked penalties and getting binned for ten minutes is enough to get that fat **** Thaiday sacked as captain.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

Where is FiH?

about to write "Well it was another lion hearted performance from the boys tonight, but the bounce of the ball just didn't go our way - click here to catch all the highlights" for the Broncos' facebook page ...

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

about to write "Well it was another lion hearted performance from the boys tonight, but the bounce of the ball just didn't go our way - click here to catch all the highlights" for the Broncos' facebook page ...

He sounds more and more like the real Hook every day.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Time for the Griffin and Thaiday to pull out the ACME post conference after a loss video.

Unread

Active Now

• maddo
  • lynx000
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • Dexter
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Howie
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.