CRICKET Second Test- Australia v West Indies

Hazlewood also out, Neser in.

Not surprised Hazlewood is out, something didn't seem right last game. This would have been a great opportunity to get Morris in though. Not that I don't like Neser, I do but he's getting on and Morris is basically part of the future.

Not surprised Hazlewood is out, something didn't seem right last game. This would have been a great opportunity to get Morris in though. Not that I don't like Neser, I do but he's getting on and Morris is basically part of the future.
Yeah I agree I really think Neser will go to the Ashes and be done in the Aus set up don’t get me wrong I genuinely love the bloke but for a 50/50 call I don’t get why we aren’t going with the bloke that is close to 10 years younger and bowls Heat. I think we might be praying that Scott from last summer rocks up cause I think we will struggle for wickets big time if he doesn’t continue that purple patch of form.

Yeah I agree I really think Neser will go to the Ashes and be done in the Aus set up don’t get me wrong I genuinely love the bloke but for a 50/50 call I don’t get why we aren’t going with the bloke that is close to 10 years younger and bowls Heat. I think we might be praying that Scott from last summer rocks up cause I think we will struggle for wickets big time if he doesn’t continue that purple patch of form.

In fairness, Scotty has been a relentless bowler at Shield level for years, he'll be fine.

Surely Neser is the kind of bowler you want in English conditions. Express pace seems like it isn’t as valuable as line and length and swing in England.

Surely Neser is the kind of bowler you want in English conditions. Express pace seems like it isn’t as valuable as line and length and swing in England.
Yeah NES will be one of the first named to go to England him and Boland are guarantees as back ups. the express pace player in Morris was in reference to this game.

Plus, these days Cummins and Hazlewood aren’t as quick as they once were, so having a genuine express bowler is actually a point of difference. Look at what Archer did to Australia in England a couple of years ago.

Does make for an interesting side point discussion. Who are the express bowlers in Australia now?

Morris and Meredith can hit 150, I think
Richardson, Starc Agar and McAndrew can hit high 140s

There’s some other kid who has played like 3 OD games who can 150 I think but can’t think of his name, it’s just gone. Does it start with an F?

Sutherland bowls a heavy ball but think he’s low 140s at top speed.

Does make for an interesting side point discussion. Who are the express bowlers in Australia now?

Morris and Meredith can hit 150, I think
Richardson, Starc Agar and McAndrew can hit high 140s

There’s some other kid who has played like 3 OD games who can 150 I think but can’t think of his name, it’s just gone. Does it start with an F?

Sutherland bowls a heavy ball but think he’s low 140s at top speed.
Prestwridge boys can hit 150 can't they?

Marnus's live average back up over 60. It has been a privilege to watch him and Smith in this era, both guys are in best team of all time discussions already.

Khawaja gone for 62. I gotta say, I thought he edged it live but nope, clear gap and he's out LBW.

Imagine getting out to a wicketkeeper bowling cause they are out of options already :rofl

Imagine getting out to a wicketkeeper bowling cause they are out of options already :rofl

That was an EXTREMELY unlucky decision, the umpire really shouldn't have given that.

Also, this ball is starting to move.

Ha, WI fighting back here, Smith gone for 0. This ball is doing things.

Good chance for Head and Green to cement their spots now.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.