Seibold - 5 games in

1-4.

Panic stations
Do we have to win the wooden spoon for some people to say it's panic stations? We aren't a team or haven't ever been a team who accepts mediocrity.

Some people have higher expectations than others. I'm with you. It's definitely panic stations.

It's panic stations if one has an entirely unrealistic sense of entitlement. For mine, the team is slowly building given a huge sea change and I am prepared, admittedly unlike those wth a sense of entitlement, to be patient.

Do we have to win the wooden spoon for some people to say it's panic stations? We aren't a team or haven't ever been a team who accepts mediocrity.

Some people have higher expectations than others. I'm with you. It's definitely panic stations.

Apparently

If after another 4 games we are something like 3 from 9, then i'd say its time to let the pant wetting begin.

It's panic stations if one has an entirely unrealistic sense of entitlement. For mine, the team is slowly building given a huge sea change and I am prepared, admittedly unlike those wth a sense of entitlement, to be patient.

Amen.

If after another 4 games we are something like 3 from 9, then i'd say its time to let the pant wetting begin.

To have a better record than 3 from 9 we need to win three games out of Canberra, sharks, Rabbitohs and manly

I respect your opinion. Unlike others, i don't mock or sarcastically put down other peoples opinion if they don't coincide with my own.

At the end of the day, we are all Broncos fans and want the team to do well.

What fans do can cause the club give a serious fucking attention? How about nobody shows up at Suncorp? What will that make them feel?

I’m sick to death of watching Bellamy blow his top when the storm make just one mistake. He sets such high standards and doesn’t accept anything less then those standards.

Instead if praising this current crop of players how about he shows some emotion and rips them a new one. It might actually have a positive effect.

I’m sick to death of watching Bellamy blow his top when the storm make just one mistake. He sets such high standards and doesn’t accept anything less then those standards.

Instead if praising this current crop of players how about he shows some emotion and rips them a new one. It might actually have a positive effect.

Rumours abound that he has and ‘players didn’t like it’ in which case, if true, they should be immediately punted to QRL until they grow up enough to be able to cop a spray, when they deserve it...

Rumours abound that he has and ‘players didn’t like it’ in which case, if true, they should be immediately punted to QRL until they grow up enough to be able to cop a spray, when they deserve it...

Then the sooks need to be fucked off. If you are so soft that you can't even cop a spray from your own coach, you're too soft to play first grade.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.