PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Temper Tantrum GIF

All I know is you blokes (the media) have been saying **** all about him
since he went to Melbourne.

Well they didn`t want to flog the Kumuls too hard .
Gotta get put of Moresby in one piece . LOL .

Saw a bit of Jake Clifford in Super League the other night . He was going alright .

Yeah, hopefully Jake gets a bit of confidence back. He had a really hard time under Green at the Cowboys. Looked a real prospect at one stage.

I don't think this thread will age well.
Depends how you look at it. I don't see Cobbo having an elite career like the Latrell/GI calls. I think he can be an above average outside back and smash out 200 games. It won't shock me if his current contract is his biggest.

I don't think this thread will age well.
I hope it doesn’t. Doesn’t make me wrong right now though. He’s lucky he got that intercept try tonight because they had numbers and almost got around him a few times.

Where was he when the Tigers put that kick in to an unmarked winger? It’s a lot of the little stuff that he’s still not getting right.

It was good to see Cobbo at fullback when Walsh was struggling with cramps because I was actually going to suggest that mid game we do exactly that to make use of Cobbo’s tough runs and to keep Walsh fresh.

55mins-70 minute mark Cobbo plays fullback in attack within our 40m

I hope it doesn’t. Doesn’t make me wrong right now though. He’s lucky he got that intercept try tonight because they had numbers and almost got around him a few times.

Where was he when the Tigers put that kick in to an unmarked winger? It’s a lot of the little stuff that he’s still not getting right.
Sorry who's lucky? You mean Katoni right? Katoni dashed out of the line and left Cobbo 2v1

See his interview after the game yeah?

I love his answer to what would you say to the Bronx Nationto come to games?

Yeah I’m yeah umm why not yeah ummm come down and yeah umm see us yeah umm most of our games are umm yeah in Brisbane so umm yeah.

How is calling him a fringe first grader balanced?
There was a LOT more to the post than that 1 sentence, like this;

"I personally haven't seen anything from him that suggests to me that he will be a superstar but he also hasn't been diabolically bad and worthy of the kind of hate some here have for him."

Very balanced

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Swordfish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Santa
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Clintos
  • Midean
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.