PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

That friends is the face of uncoachableness front and centre.

Further evidence of uncoachableness, he definitely isn't catching a bomb here, move along.

Further evidence of uncoachableness, he definitely isn't catching a bomb here, move along.
Good one, man. Time to drop it and see what the future holds. I'll go let the people at the club know that Sproj said otherwise.

So far this season he has shown improvement in several areas, more specifically the basics of Rugby League. That's one thing that's been clear from compiling the footage of his season so far.

It seems to me the focus for him has been getting those little things right instead of trying to do the flashy stuff.

I'll upload the footage once I'm done.

The artist formerly known as Prince.

Please try and follow the thread .
It was a conversation between Harry Allan , Finance Guy and myself .

Harry reckoned Cobbo isn`t making Origin this year .

I said I think the selectors will pick him .

That friends is the face of uncoachableness front and centre.

Is Sailor in the top 30 ???

If he was un coachable his team mates would let him know what he`s doing wrong pretty quickly I reckon .
You don`t get to be part of a group like this unless you buy in .

Like the no catch . His team mates would be letting him know we don`t think that`s good enough .

If he was un coachable his team mates would let him know what he`s doing wrong pretty quickly I reckon .
You don`t get to be part of a group like this unless you buy in .

Like the no catch . His team mates would be letting him know we don`t think that`s good enough .
He literally sold them out by leaving the game early and the reasoning behind him leaving us hanging in the last round does not look good. Lucky those at the club have protected him because of his flashes of brilliance. Hopefully those flashes last forever

So far this season he has shown improvement in several areas, more specifically the basics of Rugby League. That's one thing that's been clear from compiling the footage of his season so far.

It seems to me the focus for him has been getting those little things right instead of trying to do the flashy stuff.

I'll upload the footage once I'm done.

Like staying in the field of play ? :rofl

Yeah tell DD , Benny, Alfie and Kev BHQ sends their regards while you`re there .
Now go troll some one else .
No trolling here. Enjoy your day though, going to keep this stuff to myself. Hopefully the rest of those guys with sources will give you their little teases this season.

He literally sold them out by leaving the game early and the reasoning behind him leaving us hanging in the last round does not look good. Lucky those at the club have protected him because of his flashes of brilliance. Hopefully those flashes last forever

Pretty sure he was punished and the matter is closed as far as the Broncos are concerned .
You would like to punish him more / again ?

Form is temporary . Class is permanent .

No trolling here. Enjoy your day though, going to keep this stuff to myself. Hopefully the rest of those guys with sources will give you their little teases this season.
He literally sold them out

Your source / s are selling out the club when they spread rumours through you .
Should they be punished and sacked too ?

Oates will be struggling with weight .
Eating enough to keep playing weight is gonna be hard . Then no contact for 6 -8 weeks he isn`t making Origin this year .

Gagai and Holmes as centres . Coates and Cobbo wings is my call . Walsh FB .
Pass on Coates. Bloke is severely overrated

I agree .
Can jump high , but can`t hold on to the ball . Folks here told me coaches in AFL land would fix that in a jiffy . Nanai has that skill from his debut . Xavier doesn`t and never will have that level of eye - hand coordination .

Who is your alternative . Hamiso ?

I wonder how Xavier is feeling about his move to The Storm......He's been pretty underwhelming since moving to there.

The Storm this year are looking decidedly sketchy....I think more troubled game time ahead for them. Whilst conversely The Broncos seem to be going from strength to strength.

Has Xavier backed the wrong horse......

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • mystico
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.