PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Let’s just not discuss it then. Back to talking about Walters I guess

You've been waiting weeks to light this thread up, haven't you?
Absolutely not. Do you guys just watch him and go “he’s fine” every week and not see this shit? It’s a fucking joke that it can’t be discussed because you guys think I’m targeting him. Get fucked.

Was his attempts at catching tonight good or bad? Discuss that instead of me. Used to be a thread ban if you couldn’t discuss the topic. What are the mods doing these days? Eye rolling and peddling their own agendas.

Absolutely not. Do you guys just watch him and go “he’s fine” every week and not see this shit? It’s a fucking joke that it can’t be discussed because you guys think I’m targeting him. Get fucked.

Was his attempts at catching tonight good or bad? Discuss that instead of me. Used to be a thread ban if you couldn’t discuss the topic. What are the mods doing these days? Eye rolling and peddling their own agendas.

He had an off night, news flash for you, it's not rare for younger players to have off nights.

A few old threads will get a run after tonight's performance I imagine, only to then fade off into the abyss after we dust up Penrith next week.

Used to be a thread ban if you couldn’t discuss the topic. What are the mods doing these days? Eye rolling and peddling their own agendas.

Shocked Pop Tv GIF by Nightcap

He’s making Xavier Coates look good at catching tonight. That last one being a knock back from Coates notwithstanding. Doesn’t negate the other poor attempts
You must be happy.

You must be happy.
Seriously? All he's said is that he's been told by people at the club that Selwyn is a bit of a lazy trainer and has already achieved all he ever really wanted to. Yet everyone wants to lay into him every time he points out young Selwyn has a shit game.

Newsflash - Selwyn WAS pretty shit tonight. That's fact. Does it mean the other stuff is true, well, no. But that's besides the point. How about we focus on the actual statement/s made, rather than stuff said weeks ago you disagree with?

FMD I'm sick of people in this place going after others CONSTANTLY just because they disagree with something that was said once upon a time. Be Frozen and let it go!

Poor cobbo. He catches the ball and we don't lose herbie in the next play and we stay in the lead until half time. He seriously had a shocker tonight.

That was as bad a showing as I’ve seen, and it looks like laziness to me.
He just isn’t commuted “yet”

they picked him apart, not once did they kick to arthers. That’s tells you everything you need to know.

That was as bad a showing as I’ve seen, and it looks like laziness to me.
He just isn’t commuted “yet”

they picked him apart, not once did they kick to arthers. That’s tells you everything you need to know.

That they didn't want Cobbs taking the second run because he is far more damaging at that than Arthars? Cobbo and Oates are such a bigger threat as a result. Either way, the next runner is making a lot of metres and getting the set off to a flying start. As good as Arthars has been, and he has been very good, that is his one area of weakness.

That they didn't want Cobbs taking the second run because he is far more damaging at that than Arthars? Cobbo and Oates are such a bigger threat as a result. Either way, the next runner is making a lot of metres and getting the set off to a flying start. As good as Arthars has been, and he has been very good, that is his one area of weakness.
Arthars should be sitting in the flanks waiting for a short ball not tacking second hit up…..I agree

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • LittleDavey
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • porouian
  • pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Maroon4life
  • Strop
  • Poisoy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Gray
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.