PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

His mum who works at the PA Hospital happily tells everyone he wants out of the Broncs and wants to sign with the Cows…
Images 100

So not for money or winning premierships? Seems odd that he'd simply dream of playing for the Cowboys all of a sudden given....... I've chatted to a cousin of his and I guarantee the mum is either shit stirring or the person who told you is bs'ing. He also just signed a 4 year deal, kind of long...

The amount of fake news on Cobbo makes me laugh.

He is clearly a shy dude the way he interacts, people look too much into it.
What isn't fake is the number of errors he makes.

ScreenScreenshot 2023 05 18 at 19 15 03 Stats

What isn't fake is the number of errors he makes.

View attachment 22286
I look at the list and he isn't exactly surrounded by bad players, wingers will always dominate errors, because of how attacking plays work and a team with Walsh who creates the most attacking chances of anyone in the game it's inevitable, not to mention Reyno is not far off top half for that as well.

The more involved in attack the more errors your going to get, like Nicho Hynes has the most errors of any half by average, you going to tell me he is shit?

I love reyno but I wish we got Hynes he is the same age as Cleary ffs, Sharks who went for Reyno first lucked the **** out.

Cobbo's pretty much the same size and weight as Oates but has nowhere near the hit-up impact. Oates always bends the line while Cobbo gets hammered and is pushed back.

I don't know if it's the running style or not. Oates tends to lean forward in his runs and when hits the line uses his legs to drive forward.

Cobbo's pretty much the same size and weight as Oates but has nowhere near the hit-up impact. Oates always bends the line while Cobbo gets hammered and is pushed back.

I don't know if it's the running style or not. Oates tends to lean forward in his runs and when hits the line uses his legs to drive forward.

Oates has had a lot longer to get that skill, has also trained and spent time in the back row.

Gove cobbo another year or 2 of conditioning and trusting his body to commit to & win the impact and we’ll have a powerful ball returner.

I don’t know Selwyn personally or anyone who does. But my heart has been broken enough times to know that few of them feel the same way I do about the club and fair enough too I guess, its just their job at the end of the day.

Henry Wrinkler isn’t cool and Stephen Seagal once got choked out and shit himself. It is what it is.

As long as he’s falling on grubbers to score and taking hard runs in our half I don’t really care what he wants.

I don’t know Selwyn personally or anyone who does. But my heart has been broken enough times to know that few of them feel the same way I do about the club and fair enough too I guess, its just their job at the end of the day.

Henry Wrinkler isn’t cool and Stephen Seagal once got choked out and shit himself. It is what it is.

As long as he’s falling on grubbers to score and taking hard runs in our half I don’t really care what he wants.
"Henry Wrinkler isn’t cool" I expect any Wrinkly dude looks uncool. But The Fonz - a.k.a. Henry Winkler was cool. 😉

**** he's a piece of shit. Bless him though, so many laughs at his expense.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Adammacca
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.