PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

I was on the sideline on the weekend, Cobbo didn't wanna be there. Shouldn't be playing next week.

Should we low-ball him / get rid of him ... I look forward to these same people complaining about us letting him go when he carves up for the Rorters

Should we low-ball him / get rid of him ... I look forward to these same people complaining about us letting him go when he carves up for the Rorters
I think our offer just has to be low because he is a prime candidate to just walkaway from Rugby League altogether. He is a high maintenance player who isn't showing the professionalism required. We all want him to do well and be the star he is capable of but he needs to apply himself.

Should probably just focus on sorting out Staggs for now and let it be up to Selwyn if he stays or goes.

He can barely give us a full season without needing leaves of absences due to fatigue and representative workload.

Let the Roosters pay him big coin, odds on he will be back in Cherbourg within the year and Robbo looking to have him released from the contract on compassionate grounds.

Ok.

Man I hate this sentiment we hear all the time about watch them carve up at the Roosters. Maybe/maybe not but the facts are after years and all manner of trying it is impossible to get more than 5 or 6 good games out of him a season.

It is funny though because people will clutch their pearls and say we have to keep this person and that person no matter what because of the big bad Roosters but then will be like "WhEre'S All OuR Cap SpAcE?!!!"

If Selwyn wants to **** off to the Roosters all good, I'll drive him to the fucking airport.

Ok.

Man I hate this sentiment we hear all the time about watch them carve up at the Roosters. Maybe/maybe not but the facts are after years and all manner of trying it is impossible to get more than 5 or 6 good games out of him a season.

It is funny though because people will clutch their pearls and say we have to keep this person and that person no matter what because of the big bad Roosters but then will be like "WhEre'S All OuR Cap SpAcE?!!!"

He was going great consistently up to origin and then got injured and hasn't been the same since. If he wasn't right this week, why did Kevvie pick him?

Jesus. Explains a bit if it's been ongoing for a little while.

If there's anything to it - and if he's been arrested then I have to assume there is - he should be shown the door.

Jesus. Explains a bit if it's been ongoing for a little while.

If there's anything to it - and if he's been arrested then I have to assume there is - he should be shown the door.
I assume the NRL will deregister him if so, will be taken out of our hands.

geez have we picked the wrong horse again? (cobbo over farnsworth?)

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • PETERN
  • ettybay
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.