PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Wow, like everyone else, thought there may have been something going on in the background, but not like this.

If it's true, he shouldn't be at our club, or any NRL club for that matter. Hopefully he can get the support and education he needs so he doesn't go down the wrong path.

Certainly explains his drop in form.

Now we sack him and Roosters sign him in 6 months time for minimum wage, and he's back playing Origin for them by Game 1, 2025.

So in other words that’s a win for us and QLD

Journos have now scrubbed his name from their reports. I guess this means that he wasn't charged and they couldn't name him?

Wtf is happening?

Journos have now scrubbed his name from their reports. I guess this means that he wasn't charged and they couldn't name him?

Wtf is happening?

I was wondering how this compared to the 'unnamed Dolphins player' from a few weeks back, given how quickly the name came out this time around.

Jesus. Just what the club needed. Extremely disappointing if it comes out he’s guilty , seriously, what’s wrong with these guys….. don’t put your hands on a woman, I don’t know how and why it’s so hard to understand.

Jesus. Just what the club needed. Extremely disappointing if it comes out he’s guilty , seriously, what’s wrong with these guys….. don’t put your hands on a woman, I don’t know how and why it’s so hard to understand.

DV doesn't automatically mean he's put hands on a woman or even had any kind of verbal incident.

There's quite a few things that can fall under DV that doesn't involve those two types of incidents.

Let's wait until we get all the facts.

Wtf is happening?
Ch9 still named him. They wrote that he was only spoken to not arrested.

DV doesn't automatically mean he's put hands on a woman or even had any kind of verbal incident.

There's quite a few things that can fall under DV that doesn't involve those two types of incidents.

Let's wait until we get all the facts.
Yeah Wednesday will be interesting to see what comes out.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • azza.79
  • MrMoore
  • Santa
  • rj9
  • broncos4life
  • upthebroncs
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.