PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Sullivan but not quite a rookie
however points on Milf still valid. Rookie Katoa and journeyman sullivan furst preference. But to be fair Milf has bounced injury forced selection maybe
OSullivan debuted like 5 years ago and did his pec not a knee

Sullivan but not quite a rookie
however points on Milf still valid. Rookie Katoa and journeyman sullivan furst preference. But to be fair Milf has bounced injury forced selection maybe

SOS tore his pec .

thats my point o sullivan not a rookie????

Sullivan wasn't the player that kept Milford out of the side anyway. he was always going to start the season as the Phins halfback

350669162 187704874238790 8638615233379517343 n

Hammer has his Totem as the Shark and Cobbo has his Totem as the Carpet Snake, would love for him to have him show an iconic snake try celebration would be great to see, if anyone meets him, ask him about it I think he would take it on.

Love to see the indigenous boys show their heritage.

Hammer has his Totem as the Shark and Cobbo has his Totem as the Carpet Snake, would love for him to have him show an iconic snake try celebration would be great to see, if anyone meets him, ask him about it I think he would take it on.

Latrell and wighton have 'ah! Me shoulders'

I love the shark that Hammer does and agree it would be great if Selwyn celebrated his totem.

What I love even more is that none of the media have bothered to realise Hammer’s celebration is a shark and he has been doing since his cowboys days and assumed it’s a dolphin. When Walshy did the celebration with him and the usual suspects decided that it was a sign he wants to go to the dolphins I nearly pissed myself with laughter.

Cobbo: Kev Has Brought Us All Together​

broncos.com.au
Fri 9 Jun 2023, 02:20 PM

Broncos speedster Selwyn Cobbo has praised Coach Kev Walters for uniting the Broncos squad with the mantra: “Whatever we do, we do together”.

The young winger has come a long way after only a few seasons at NRL for the Broncos but he is still focused on growing his game along with the entire Broncos roster.

“Everything is moving pretty fast at the moment. I didn’t think I would be playing at this level at this age. I’m so grateful,” said Cobbo.

“Last year was my first proper NRL season. I know what it’s like now and I’ve learnt.

"Kevvie has been really helpful to me and the boys. He’s doing his job and he’s very proud of us and where he’s at. He brought us all together, we’re all in it as one. Whatever we do, we do together."

Cobbo also gave an insight into his Queensland selection and his emotions at playing for the Maroons.

“Leading up to Origin was chill but when I chucked the Maroon jersey on, the nerves started kicking in. It’s a different level and I feel like I’ve got more coming,” said Cobbo.

“Growing up I always wanted to play for Queensland, and I didn’t get the opportunity till last year. I didn’t play any rep footy when I was growing up so to get that opportunity will be with me forever.”

Cobbo: Kev Has Brought Us All Together​

broncos.com.au
Fri 9 Jun 2023, 02:20 PM

Broncos speedster Selwyn Cobbo has praised Coach Kev Walters for uniting the Broncos squad with the mantra: “Whatever we do, we do together”.

The young winger has come a long way after only a few seasons at NRL for the Broncos but he is still focused on growing his game along with the entire Broncos roster.

“Everything is moving pretty fast at the moment. I didn’t think I would be playing at this level at this age. I’m so grateful,” said Cobbo.

“Last year was my first proper NRL season. I know what it’s like now and I’ve learnt.

"Kevvie has been really helpful to me and the boys. He’s doing his job and he’s very proud of us and where he’s at. He brought us all together, we’re all in it as one. Whatever we do, we do together."

Cobbo also gave an insight into his Queensland selection and his emotions at playing for the Maroons.

“Leading up to Origin was chill but when I chucked the Maroon jersey on, the nerves started kicking in. It’s a different level and I feel like I’ve got more coming,” said Cobbo.

“Growing up I always wanted to play for Queensland, and I didn’t get the opportunity till last year. I didn’t play any rep footy when I was growing up so to get that opportunity will be with me forever.”

This article, and what Selwyn has to say, should be first point on his road to redemption for those who really question his character and his ethics.

Hope that those that do hold stuff against him can perhaps learn to forgive, even if they might not be able to entirely forget just yet.

Being around the Queensland Squad probably has inspired him to all round, much bigger, brighter and better things.

Back on topic hey.

What are we allowed to say about Cobbo tonight?

Knows how to score tries, hopeless defensively?
Doesn’t know how to stand up and play the ball after being tackled either. Easy stuff

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • MrMoore
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • barker
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.