Sexual assault allegation

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Re: Rape allegation

who was named or at least what is the link?

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

Noone was named- it was just some random posting a comment on a news-story. No merit.

BTW, there is a big difference to RAPE and Sexual Assault- so can one of the admins change the topic of this thread?

Also.. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that some dumbass blonde jockbitch got a flurry of feelings in her pants when she saw these big named NRL players and when she got her attention her insecure self wanted more.. woke up the next morning and realised how retarted she is and cried wolf.

B

bianc

QCup Player
Jun 15, 2008

Thanks for that mal. As I said before the only place 'rape' has been mentioned is on this thread. Not good.

Such a rediculous thing you have just written though about a woman without knowing the circumstances. Makes me sick people can even talk like that.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Wasn't next morning apparently. The "crime scene" was setup that night. But yes, she could well have realised she let herself down with her behaviour and felt guilty. But then, she could well have not, and something bad could've happened. We don't know. No point trying to speculate!

And noisetheory: NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED ON THIS FORUM.

The warning is clear from the admins. Any names named and a ban will follow.

G

guppy

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
AAP is stating that the Broncos "may release a statement later today but only if they are contacted by police over the matter".

The media has been told at training that they will not be commenting on the matter ahead of the game this Saturday.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ugh. This has such a yucky feel to it doesn't it?

Let's just think back to Coffs Harbour, 2004. The things that irked me were the Bulldogs' attempts to pervert the course of justice by trying to negotiate with police, the way the detectives came out in the media trying to make it sound like a fait accompli it happened, and the way the players interviewed behaved with contempt.

Whatever happens, I just want the Broncos and the individuals to comply with whatever the police request of them so at least the investigation can avoid being turned into a circus. And that the police conduct themselves with similar respect and professionalism, which they have so far.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Wasn't next morning apparently. The "crime scene" was setup that night. But yes, she could well have realised she let herself down with her behaviour and felt guilty. But then, she could well have not, and something bad could've happened. We don't know. No point trying to speculate!

the third post in this thread raised a name.

Beads6 said:
Lacey anyone ?? Surely there are no Broncos involved they are playing in Finals FFS.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Well there ya go Admins...what you going to do about that? :P

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Regarding the thread name change.

If the story is correct & she consented to having sex with one player & the others had sex with her thats rape.

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

bianc said:
Thanks for that mal. As I said before the only place 'rape' has been mentioned is on this thread. Not good.

Such a rediculous thing you have just written though about a woman without knowing the circumstances. Makes me sick people can even talk like that.

I've seen my fair share of women pathetically THROW themselves at NRL players enough to raise an eyebrow of mine on this one. And I am going to say that I HOPE this is the outcome.. better conclusion for all involved.

Again it's my opinion, I don't know the circumstances but how is my thoughts on what COULD have happened any different to other people suggestions regarding the NRL players in this thread? I'm not saying I know what happened- I am just stipulating based off my own personal experiences.

B

bianc

QCup Player
Jun 15, 2008
Kaz said:
Regarding the thread name change.

If the story is correct & she consented to having sex with one player & the others had sex with her thats rape.

Nothing has been proven though so it shouldn't be called rape and hasn't been anywhere but here.

mal I don't care if a woman throws herself at 20NRL players. If it leads to what is being said has maybe happened then they have no excuse as that is not one. Morals.

B

badav

BRL Player
Apr 12, 2008
Coxy said:
Whatever happens, I just want the Broncos and the individuals to comply with whatever the police request of them so at least the investigation can avoid being turned into a circus. And that the police conduct themselves with similar respect and professionalism, which they have so far.

Forget about that. This thing will snowball in a major way. Guilty or not.

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
if she was being assaulted, one would think she would scream or make some kind of scene, so there should be at least a few witnesses.

B

broncos85

BRL Player
May 1, 2008
Crazy Sam said:
Coxy said:

the third post in this thread raised a name.

Beads6 said:
Lacey anyone ?? Surely there are no Broncos involved they are playing in Finals FFS.

Way to dob somebody in, what gain do u get by dobbing them in??? N

What are u going to run and tell your mummy cause the bigger boys at work are mean to you!!

Totally uncool [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Let's just leave it to the police shall we? They've interviewed her, they'll interview the people involved today. They'll examine video evidence.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.