Sexual assault allegation

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Re: Rape allegation

Can't find anything naming names so it must have been withdrawn which is good.

My concern, even if this turns out to be consensual is how the hell players think it's somehow all right to go 3 on 1 in a public toilet. They have a responsibility to the club off the field, as well as any moral issues. I am no prude but doing that in a public toilet, FFS.

Its only a matter of time B4 something else happens if that's what they think is acceptable behaviour.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

IMO the longer it takes to come out the less likely it being true is. If the Broncos find out it is true they will sack the players before they are even arrested anyways.

B

bianc

QCup Player
Jun 15, 2008

Courier Mail.com.au
Broncos to Play Storm.
'Your Say'
Hasn't been withdrawn. I did contact the paper. Disgusting [icon_non

M

Moon

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008

this is disgusting, esp the 3 players mentioned, as they are high profile broncos and to hear this makes me sick if it is true.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

where do you see that? I must be blind.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008

Yeah I cant see it either...which comment

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

That is enough talk re this article guys, if you want to find it search yourself. Not a reliable source at all simply a guy writing on a blog site, and the quicker the paper takes it down the better.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

Looks like it must of been removed.

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008

it's still there. i just read it. it really breaks my heart. my two favourite broncos players allegedly involved. sickening.

spoonbled

spoonbled

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

theres no way in the world 1 of those guys mentioned would do that. i just couldnt see it happening.

M

Moon

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008

maybe guilt by association, who knows, I just hope the club deals with it swiftly so we can focus on sats match,

M

Moon

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008

IF the players have breached any club policy etc then no matter who they are they need to be shown the door, it needs to be sorted today if possible and all out in the open so that we can move ahead. no one is bigger than the club

B

bianc

QCup Player
Jun 15, 2008

It is the hands of the police and investigations have to go on so I doubt the Club can do too much at this stage.
It takes the gloss off the game and many have said that.
Hope it is done and over as soon as possible. If they are involved at all no matter who then get rid of them

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Kaz said:
noisetheory said:
Looks like it must of been removed.

Names are still there.

Yep, still there as I type. And its a massive joke that they were allowed to be published in the first place.

M

Moon

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008

bianc said:
It is the hands of the police and investigations have to go on so I doubt the Club can do too much at this stage.
It takes the gloss off the game and many have said that.
Hope it is done and over as soon as possible. If they are involved at all no matter who then get rid of them

yeah I know its in the hands of the police but the club can still discipline the players or show them the door if they have breached club policy.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Exactly as they did with Lacey and Te Reo.

In that case the Broncos had enough information of the circumstances to make a judgement that they breached contract.

This is an entirely different incident, and nobody knows the details, so again it's totally premature to discuss outcomes.

M

Moon

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008

Coxy said:
Exactly as they did with Lacey and Te Reo.

In that case the Broncos had enough information of the circumstances to make a judgement that they breached contract.

This is an entirely different incident, and nobody knows the details, so again it's totally premature to discuss outcomes.

lets hope the club can get all the information asap and deal with it as they see its fits best, not fair on the fans, the club etc with such a big match coming up/

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • easybreezy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.