Sexual assault allegation

Re: Rape allegation

not good news. starting to sound more and more true. im still hoping that they were there but nothing happened.

Police established a crime scene at the nightclub soon after it opened its doors at 8pm on Saturday.

this line makes me wonder. 8pm? isn't that a little early? i mean yeah they could have had an arvo session and been sloshed, but 8pm is very early for something like this to happen. i can't imagine the players getting back from sydney until saturday morning. strange.

edit: just remembered valley fiesta was on... which might explain it

From the link Smithdom posted:

A woman was last night formally interviewed by Queensland police over allegations that she was sexually assaulted in the toilets of the Alhambra Lounge, in inner-city Fortitude Valley.

It is expected the players and witnesses at the nightclub will be interviewed later today by police.

Sources said police were attempting to establish the circumstances leading up to the alleged incident.

The woman made the complaint just after 9pm on Saturday, leading police to set up a crime scene at the club and seize footage from security cameras.

A sexual assault examination was also conducted on the woman that evening.

It is expected to take several days before police make a decision on whether to press charges.

The players are believed to have arrived at the club after having been evicted from two hotels, including the Story Bridge Hotel, earlier in the day.

The Broncos' drinking session followed Friday night's resounding semi-final victory over the Sydney Roosters, guaranteeing the team a home final against the Melbourne Storm on Saturday night.

Firstly, I think the players are just plain idiotic for getting on the piss during finals, and I'm dumbfounded that they kept going after being kicked out of 2 other places and didn't call it a day. Farking idiots.

Secondly, if it was as serious as it's made out to be, wouldn't the players be in handcuffs by now? The article says the woman complained and was given an examination. If they knew something definitely happened then I would have thought the suspects would be arrested [icon_shru

It saids believed to have to be evicted, could be total bs.

Big effort to be kicked out of two places by that time of the night.

They're crafty little bastards those journos aren't they. Know how to word things just right to make something seem real when it is in fact, probably a load of shite.

Thanks for posting the stuff Scotty, I'm capped takes me at least 10 minutes to open the pages lol, so any more links guys please post the story with it!

Players named in the Courier feedback section.
Would have thought the paper would have not published that reply. Gees I feel gutted.
Hope it is wrong and the players named sue the butt off the paper.

What I want to know is....if they have done this, who is to say it was consensual and now the girl is saying it's rape after the fact???

I'm not condoning what they did in ANY way (if in fact they did it) but if this is all untrue, it will damage the career of 3 fabulous footballers.....

Is there a newer article on the matter?

bianc said:
Players named in the Courier feedback section.
Would have thought the paper would have not published that reply. Gees I feel gutted.
Hope it is wrong and the players named sue the butt off the paper.
The online paper or the real printed paper?

Bindii76 said:
What I want to know is....if they have done this, who is to say it was consensual and now the girl is saying it's rape after the fact???

I'm not condoning what they did in ANY way (if in fact they did it) but if this is all untrue, it will damage the career of 3 fabulous footballers.....

The girl? She is more important in this matter really.
I haven't read the word 'rape' mentioned.

Sorry Bindi I took that the wrong way. If it is untrue I can't see how it will damage them but may knock some sense into them

In this thread but not in any media on radio,papers,or Fox.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Nightwatchman
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.