Sexual assault allegation

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Re: Rape allegation

and an informed opinion that is too. Thanks for sharing it. I'll sleep well tonight now.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

pennywisealfie said:
yeah, starting to think theres no broncos involved anyway. why would they be out

lol, because they won??? [icon_lol1.

Just because it's semi-finals doesn't mean they won't be going out and going hard. lol.

EDIT No pun intended.

pps. Innocent until proven guilty, yeah? If these allegations are true, burn them at the stake but until then let's wait and see what happens.

W

Webcke

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008

Ahhh I hope to dear god that it is a beat up. This yea was lookin' roses till now. I dont want to have to hide my face when I walk around in my Broncos jersey, I don't want people to look at me like I look a Bulldogs fans...

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

I am getting SMS's from friends who support other teams asking me questions about who it is.

I told them it wasn't Broncos players but players from their team & now they are worried. [icon_evillaugh

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008

i don't see why players can't stay off it for a few weeks. i mean come on. most of them go on end of year trips and there's a whole off season to get on it. if any player was involved, i think it's an extremely selfish act (& illegal) and it would be letting the coach/team down greatly, not to mention the fans.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

you'll never have to because the broncos will deal with this honestly and up to their high standards. If there's any truth to this stuff the only people who need be ashamed are the individuals. Not the club, the other players, the coach or the fans.

B

Bindii76

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008

Can someone tell me what FTW means??? I can't figure it out and think I may have missed something!!!

spoonbled

spoonbled

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

thats why im a broncos fan. any trouble and we dont hide it. the club is bigger than any player. wish all teams put the fans 1st.

M

MUZ

Sep 14, 2008

Sorry for upsetting anyone or making you paranoid, not a journo, just a worried fan.Hopefully I wake up in the morning and it's all been a bad dream, or a rumour started by Shillo! Goodnight.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Absolutely shocked by this news, but then again when it comes to footballers nothing surprises me these days.

Guys just a general warning (not that it probably needs to be given) that anyone who mentions a name without quoting a reliable source will be looking at a permanent ban from this site. This is some serious crap and we don't want to shut down this discussion but we need to tread carefully around this one.

The club no doubt will make a media release at some stage if it is the Broncos, and if it is then we will get it emailed to us and post it up here.

So please tread carefully.

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008

NEW USERS ARE ALL JOURNOS, INCLUDING ME!! MUAHA

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Russo said:
Absolutely shocked by this news, but then again when it comes to footballers nothing surprises me these days.

Guys just a general warning (not that it probably needs to be given) that anyone who mentions a name without quoting a reliable source will be looking at a permanent ban from this site. This is some serious crap and we don't want to shut down this discussion but we need to tread carefully around this one.

The club no doubt will make a media release at some stage if it is the Broncos, and if it is then we will get it emailed to us and post it up here.

So please tread carefully.

L

lissy

Aug 17, 2008

Can I name a couple players that are in clear as in wasn't in the Valley last night? Like someone mentioned Eastwood was at the Coast earlier in the thread

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008

if it's fact, i don't see why you couldn't, it's not naming anyone involved in the incident

L

lissy

Aug 17, 2008

Actually I can't be 100 percent sure as it will be only be information passed onto me. However, I can name the player I did see at the club last night. But doesn't mean he did anything wrong.

A

ALH

QCup Player
Mar 7, 2008

lissy said:
Can I name a couple players that are in clear as in wasn't in the Valley last night? Like someone mentioned Eastwood was at the Coast earlier in the thread

Just go back to Russos post "reliable source" so if it isn't one don't mention any names.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.