Sexual assault allegation

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Re: Rape allegation

pennywisealfie said:
i know im the ultimate crusader against thread locking, and i cant believe im asking for this, but for the sake of the club, lets stop these media assholes by locking this thread, as their probably going to quote it.

They'll still be able to read some of our comments though wouldn't they? [icon_confu

M

MUZ

Sep 14, 2008

No, dont work for the papers but everyone seems to know something except me, I live on the coast so I dont get to see players misbehaving in the city. I just cant believe it.Also not first post but it has been so long that I re-registered cause I forgot password.Seriously I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP, IM SHOCKED!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

well delete the thread then

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Jebadude said:
I already justified my reasons for what I said.

God forbid someone have an opinion on a discussion forum :roll:

Spot on Jeb.

Deadset guys, Jebba's entitled to have his own opinion, i don't see the need to question him over it or hassle him because of it. [icon_shru

D

Dave

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

It's a real disappointment that something like this has happened (if it's true) I feel most sorry for:

1) The Broncos - Not the players involved but the whole organisation who I am sure are gutted if the allegations are true. As a club we are on the verge of something very special and I am sure there are people within the club who have told these young blokes time and time again to look out for each other and not get involved in crap like this

2) The players who are not involved - If this is true they have been massively let down by their mates and would be furious at the lack of respect they have been shown by these guys

3) Wayne Bennett - He would be furious about this and if it is true rightly so. This is the exact opposite of what Wayne tries to turn these blokes into as men

Have definately cooled down a bit from when I first heard the news but very keen to hear what comes from the club in the morning.

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

If the media are on here they'd be trying to scout for names... no other reason

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Dave said:
It's a real disappointment that something like this has happened (if it's true) I feel most sorry for

If true, I feel most sorry for the girl.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008

The Rock said:
If people start name dropping now THAT is when things can get ugly, so hopefully people are responsible and mature enough not to.

Even in PMs - especially if it's someone you don't know and completely trust.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:
Jebadude said:

Spot on Jeb.

Deadset guys, Jebba's entitled to have his own opinion, i don't see the need to question him over it or hassle him because of it. [icon_shru

Who's hassling him? [icon_shru Let him have his opinion but he needs to be prepared to be questioned over it, just like ANY OTHER comment on this forum. It's no different.

What the **** more do you want me to say? I gave my reasons, should I solve world poverty at the same time before you are satisfied??

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008

I just truly cannot believe this shit, the Broncos aren't about this crap.

D

Dave

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

ethos said:
Dave said:
It's a real disappointment that something like this has happened (if it's true) I feel most sorry for

If true, I feel most sorry for the girl.

Thanks for picking me up on this mate - I really do feel sorry for the girl if she was subjected to something like this - I had my Broncos hat on and was just thinking from the club's point of view.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008

I'm sure he doesn't expect a solution to world poverty, but a cure for cancer would be nice Jeb :-)

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008

The Rock said:
Jebadude said:
[quote="The Rock":1d3a6sb2]
ningnangnong said:
Jebadude said:

Spot on Jeb.

Who's hassling him? [icon_shru Let him have his opinion but he needs to be prepared to be questioned over it, just like ANY OTHER comment on this forum. It's no different.

What the **** more do you want me to say? I gave my reasons, should I solve world poverty at the same time before you are satisfied??

Nothing... I just replied to your comment and you go off your head saying that people should respect your opinion? [icon_shru[/quote:1d3a6sb2]

I went off my head because I already justified my comments. I feel like I've committed a crime!!!

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008

Your crime is not verifying things with Rocky.

We've all been there...

M

MUZ

Sep 14, 2008

And also i'm not the one on a public forum saying stuff like "oh yeah, wouldnt suprise me" "they treat girls like crap" "my girlfriend said this about that" "yeah those two are renowned for it" "wouldnt be the first time" Now that could be ammo for journos.

L

last|soldier

NYC Player
Mar 6, 2008

Shut the hell up about that opinion crap guys. Just let it die already. Move on.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008

Clintos said:
Your crime is not verifying things with Rocky.

We've all been there...

Tonight is going to show how over rated Rocky is.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Seriously...never gets old. I'll be using that forever!

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

'high profile' certainly narrows it down, and you've got 3 of them.. it won't take much to guess who was involved

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.