Sexual assault allegation

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Re: Rape allegation

NPK said:
The names you guys have heard - are they players that are contracted to the Broncos next year?

yes

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008

ronnyd said:
Are we really not allowed to throw around names??? Whats the difference between doing it on here and in general conversation???

um - this is a public forum. A private conversation between you and a friend can't really be used in a defamtion case.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

When are we going to find out wtf is going on? I hope to Christ this is all BS.... but I'm getting a sinking feeling about it all

K

kymbo

Sep 10, 2008

do we really know it's a couple of broncos boys or just assuming ? I'd have my bets on the Ipswich/Souths players they would have been running amuck last nite after their GF. Can't really believe that any of the Broncos would be out nighclubbing during the finals , they're not that stupid surely . Anyway 90% of the side are already taken these days and I know that hasn't stopped people before but it sounds like a younger player you know ,young,dumb....
Hope the media has just blown it out of proportion or the girl is just making it all up.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

I know this is a potenial big deal but until more confrimed facts about it are released, all this hyped up gossip-column shit is not productive. Cool down everyone imo.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

kymbo

They said high profile players.

Not many Ipswich or Souths players are high profile.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

Kaz said:
kymbo

They said high profile players.

Not many Ipswich or Souths players are high profile.

Depends on how many teeth they have I reckon.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008

kymbo said:
Can't really believe that any of the Broncos would be out nighclubbing during the finals

Why? This was Saturday night, they don't start training again until Monday for a Saturday game? I reckon half this forum would have seen many Broncos players out on the turps, many times during the season.

Not heroes....footy players.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

here here gUt. I wouldn't be burning jerseys or season tickets just yet.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

I know this will seem like a completely ridiculous, crazy, paranoid thought.... but does anyone think there is an outside chance another club has gotten someone to start this allegation to unsettle the Club the players are involved with?

Just mentioning it... it would be unlikely, I know...

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

was it at the met? if so, i may have an idea who it was.

**** it, let them play! i want a premiership!!!!!!!!

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Can we expect a prompt response (and I mean prompt) from the club to kill off speculation? It can't be allowed to continue - as we have seen in the past, once the media opens their blurter and gets going with this sort of thing it just snowballs uncontrollably, and it may send our finals campaign to the bogger even if it turns out no unbecoming behaviour took place.

Remember the huge headline in the Telegrapgh - TIGERS GANG RAPE - as soon as the Laffranchi case broke.

K

kymbo

Sep 10, 2008

All of this is doing my head in , when do you think more will come out.? I have an awful feeling about this , hope I'm wrong we have a premiership to win .

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Scotty said:
I know this will seem like a completely ridiculous, crazy, paranoid thought.... but does anyone think there is an outside chance another club has gotten someone to start this allegation to unsettle the Club the players are involved with?

Just mentioning it... it would be unlikely, I know...

Shillo the Pillow.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008

gUt said:
I know this is a potenial big deal but until more confrimed facts about it are released, all this hyped up gossip-column shit is not productive. Cool down everyone imo.

**** no, gotta kept the masses happy.

We want blood sells better than most stuff.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.