Sexual assault allegation

Re: Rape allegation

It just occured to me that Locky's comment about the Bulldogs will come back and bite him.

If it has to be a Bronco I hope it's not my hero.

m1c said:
I reckon i could tell you straight up who 2 of them are... i have heard stories first hand from some of my girl friends which are not flattering at all. One is definitely not who you would expect.

If this is true then this has been coming for a while...

+1 I wouldn't be surprised if we are thinking of the same two players who are up themselves and arseholes to woman when they are out.

well i've heard names, and the one i expected isn't one of them.

When I first heard the story, I just thought of just 2 players.

And if I am correct it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Nashy said:
m1c said:
I reckon i could tell you straight up who 2 of them are... i have heard stories first hand from some of my girl friends which are not flattering at all. One is definitely not who you would expect.

+1 I wouldn't be surprised if we are thinking of the same two players who are up themselves and arseholes to woman when they are out.

Nashy, i have no idea who you are talking about. But I'm fairly sure, you, me and m1c are all talking about the same 2 people. Like I said, is it really "that" shocking.

And further more, let's start a new thread, about the psychology of these players and why they are the way they are! Products of society and upbringing.

When will young girls and society in general learn?

How many cancer-curing or NASA scientists you ever heard of, fucking up on the drink?

I have heard 2 of the alleged names and one is someone I would never have thought (though I don't know why)

Coxy said:
well i've heard names, and the one i expected isn't one of them.

Well that comment and a few others has me worried, because i really hope it's not who i think you are referring to.

Nashy said:
m1c said:

yeah ive got 2 or 3 names that instantly spring to mind too

Should we take bets or put up a poll on who you think the players are. [icon_wink

Hammo said:
And further more, let's start a new thread, about the psychology of these players and why they are the way they are! Products of society and upbringing.
[eusa_clap.gi I think it's a great idea, put it in the general forum.

The names you guys have heard - are they players that are contracted to the Broncos next year?

I'm not surprised at all Hammo. I have absolutely no doubt that if something has gone down, they are involved somehow. Wouldn't be surprised if money hasn't switched hands in the past.

This maybe bordering on talking too much on a public forum though.

Are we really not allowed to throw around names??? Whats the difference between doing it on here and in general conversation???

Edit: thought you meant general talk [eusa_doh

Public slander v private conversation......

ronnyd said:
Are we really not allowed to throw around names??? Whats the difference between doing it on here and in general conversation???

Similar situation happened on RLeague a few years ago. Names were named, and it forced the forum to close because the person who was allegated against took out a law suit against the forum.

We don't want that happening here.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.