Sexual assault allegation

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
Re: Rape allegation

If the woman consented to one of them, why are three in trouble? Surely the bloke she consented to will be alright. Every footy player has sex, it will just be SBW-Falzon all over again.

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

mmmm sigh.

I feel that even if this is just a false allegation it could derail our finals campaign. I hope its a false allegation and I am definitely worried about how Aeetee keeps mentioning how suprised he was at the names. I have a feeling I know who it is.. but I hope it isnt!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

So far i haven't even heard which club the players play for.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008

Clintos said:
If the woman consented to one of them, why are three in trouble? Surely the bloke she consented to will be alright. Every footy player has sex, it will just be SBW-Falzon all over again.

If she consented to one and he then did nothing to try and stop the other 2 then he is in just as much trouble I would say.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Well if it was another club, you'd assume the Knights as they were the most recent visitors. But Tee's words are worrying me...

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

bfoord said:

3 Broncos players according to Tee.

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008

Flutterby said:
Clintos said:

If she consented to one and he then did nothing to try and stop the other 2 then he is in just as much trouble I would say.

I suppose. I guess we will have to wait for more information. I thought it was illegal for video cameras in toilets now because of the whole invasion of privacy thing. eusa_think I could be way off though.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

ningnangnong said:
bfoord said:

3 Broncos players according to Tee.

but is that just speculation or does he know something the rest of us don't?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

Clintos said:
I suppose. I guess we will have to wait for more information. I thought it was illegal for video cameras in toilets now because of the whole invasion of privacy thing. eusa_think I could be way off though.

Wouldn't be any IN the loo but certainly some watching the enterance.

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008

He's just saying he heard something on the grape-vine. He's not accusing anyone and if you read in his posts he always says 'allegedly' or 'apparently'

This could be bad.. We owe Bennet alot more than this.. if it is the case.

D

Dominic

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008

If true the players are guilty they have to be hung out to dry, if she is making it up I hope they sue her.Completely fed up with this sort of behaviour.

N

NPK

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008

Fucking hell. A third of the current Broncos players won't be Broncos next year...I kind of hope any Broncos players involved in this mess weren't going to be Broncos next year anyway.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

This allegation has the potential to destroy our 2008 campaign.. Hopefully it is all piss and wind so we can move on and get on with playing football.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

is all the speculation in this thread really acceptable for this forum, in particular the 3rd post which throws up a person's name? just wondering others' opinions....

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008

If this is true, I will withdraw my season ticket application for next year.

N

NPK

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008

You could probably work out who the players might have been. ie. Players who are single would be more likely to do this than married ones...

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

Going by the posts here, I would say the police won't have any evidence.

No cameras in the toilets.

The players could say they went to the wrong toilets.

Unless they all went in with the woman.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008

IF allegations are true, the character and morale fibre of the very club itself will be tested.

Not just the club, the fans as well. How many posters of this very forum have slagged the likes of Bird, Bulldogs, etc simple when the allegation has come out.

What makes this even more believable is the fact that it was on news first, before net or papers.

If the mail is right, this will not only kill 08, but will close to kill 09 as well.

Please don't be true.

Active Now

• barker
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Swordfish
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • TimWhatley
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.