Sexual assault allegation

I just walked past the news desk and I heard Ron Wilson announce in the headlines that the Broncos named the 3 players in the side for this weekend and something about not a lot of people liking it.

Channel 7 just reported that there are new claims Broncos players left the club, jumped the cab queue and spat on the people that told them off.
Fans at training are still standing by the team.
Minimum 2 weeks before the police will decide anything.

THORN12 said:
Channel 7 just reported that there are new claims Broncos players left the club, jumped the cab queue and spat on the people that told them off.

Yep that has been all over Rugby League Live and league HQ too.

I seriously doubt anything more will come of those allegations.

I'm also hearing that Broncos players are believed to be behind the bombings in India on the weekend, and that Brendan Nelson is blaming them for switching allegiances to Malcolm Turnbull's camp and costing him the Liberal party leadership

Beachy said:
I'm also hearing that Broncos players are believed to be behind the bombings in India on the weekend, and that Brendan Nelson is blaming them for switching allegiances to Malcolm Turnbull's camp and costing him the Liberal party leadership

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Beachy said:

haha its funny now but give it a few days and everybody will be coming out with their stories about the Broncos and the dispicable things they have been doing for the last 21 years!!

I guess the Broncos will be asking the sponsors a couple of questions about what they want. A team that can compete with these players in it, or a team that no one watches because these players are not in it.

They are running a business, I have no doubt that the players will stay in the team. As this story progresses, I can't help but think this skank is talking through her ass.

It doesn't seem right that a player, from the Broncos would do this, and that's something a lot of fans of other clubs have spoken to me about aswell.

These players are dumb footy players, but I don't think they are that stupid.

I'm on ticketek.com.au. It looks like there will be a large crowd on Saturday night. Cat 1 Gold is sold out, cat 3 blue and the away supporters bays are single seats only. Only available is cat 2 maroon and cat 4 white.
I tried to purchase 4 seats for cat 2 and it said none available.

Hrrm... Still don't think I can change my tune from earlier (if in fact it was shown that even these events occured and there was consent) and deep down I know that I want those players there on Saturday night.

Wish this had never happened. Pray that it's all fabricated/exaggerated.

Still, I would support the club to the hilt if they chose not pick the players. But because the club chose to support the players, I will too.

The Rock said:
In 2004 I watched the whole team party hard at a club in Newcasle. Some of the things I saw were surprising for a bunch of league players but not at all surprising if you compare what they did with society today. If there happened to be a photographer there or whatever, the Broncos could quite possibly have been in trouble back then too.

What the club called Fanny's (not this isn't a gee up.)

That's were the Knights players used to go & do stuff.

Statement
The Brisbane Broncos’ internal investigation team has continued its work today on the
allegations against three of its players. As advised yesterday, the team is co-operating with
Queensland Police in this regard.
This morning I met with two senior police officers in charge of the police investigation and we
covered the process followed to date by both parties.
We also confirmed our resolve to work together to ensure all the facts are presented by all
witnesses.
The Broncos have taken further steps this afternoon to make sure this happens in an orderly
and practical manner and as soon as possible.
In my discussions with the police it was agreed by both parties that we should not discuss
any aspect of the investigation until it is complete. It was agreed that could lead to
speculation and that would not be helpful to the investigation or those involved.
I have continued to keep NRL CEO David Gallop informed on the process we are following.
As advised yesterday I will be available for comment as soon as the investigation is finalised.
Bruno Cullen
Chief Executive
Brisbane Broncos Limited.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.