Sharks v Storm - Pre/post game thread

Re: Sharks v Storm - Pre game thread

LMFAO! excellent thread.

This is the only time I am going to support Gallen, I hope he rips some fucking heads clean off!!!!

mick! said:
[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Best thread ever!

Up, up, Cronulla _woohoo_

Second that!

Now to find the audio to post again eusa_think

Get them Gallen. But for the love of god, leave Israel alone.

Oh yeah, Up, Up Cronulla.

I'm posting this on another forum, spread the word :p

Sorry about the dead pics guys. Some dickhead (me) forgot to renew his domain. They should start showing up for people as their DNS updates, and the domain resolves.

Some funny pics icon_thumbs_u
Should be an interesting game. Cronulla missing Buster and Melbournes woes. Looking forward to it.

I'm waiting in anticipation at who Storm name as rake.

The names Geyer and Slater have been brandished about by the media, but that seems a little crazy to me. geyer maybe, Slater would just be LOL. He would tire so quickly, make hardly any metres and be very sore.

I want to see Slater get pwned from dummy half.

freepass.jpg

Hammo said:
I'm waiting in anticipation at who Storm name as rake.

The names Geyer and Slater have been brandished about by the media, but that seems a little crazy to me. geyer maybe, Slater would just be LOL. He would tire so quickly, make hardly any metres and be very sore.

Not to mention his passing ability that was on show during Origin one. Don't tell that to Frank though.

Crocker will be the D half IMO. Melb can still win easily with all the fire power they have in the backs.

For Sharks to beat Melbourne is simple:
Run at old man Geyer. The only reason he's getting a run is because Will Chambers is gone.

I would like to see the following pan out this evening.

Whistle blows, Cronk takes the kick off, straight over the dead ball line...confidence down on the night.
Kimmorely makes the kick for touch but Israel is a genius, no denying it, and jumps 8 feet to keep the ball in play. What a fricken hero. Kimmorley cries.
Melbourne Storm ruck it up using Aitken, who does OK. Cronk kicks to the corner on the 5th, but dumbly chooses Covell's wing. Who takes it easily.
Gallen decides to go on a rampaging run and targets Crocker...a High Shot sees Crocker in the bin for 10.2 points.
Gallen is bleeding from the nose, it appears broken. Boo hoo.
Kimmorley kicks for touch, but because he is a bit gun shy only makes 2m.
The game is boring as batcrap for the next 30mins until Israel Folau makes a miracle linebreak and sets up Slater for the Storm to lead 6-2 at the break.

Crocker and Gallen fight each other to the not quite death all night with many head-high shots, the ref has lost all control of the game, until crocker and gallen miscalculate a hit-up/tackle and headclash, they both fall to the ground out cold. Stretchered off the field.

White cries, because this mean he has to be tough.
Nutley shows White what tough is and starts making serious metres.
Kimmorley has stopped sniffeling and Blake Green starts to take ownership of the match.
Unfortunately Gallen previously hit Israel a bit too hard and he is now starting to think about the Broncos next season, doesn't want to get further damage and so goes into his shell. Good work son.
Slater & Inglis are having a love-in ball hog fest to no avail.
Fraser Anderson scores a try with 10 minutes to go. Covell converts.
Quinn appears to trip Pomeroy over as he looks certain to score, professional foul, 10 in the bin. Covell takes the 2.
Sharks lead 8-6 with 4mins to go.

Covell scores a try with 2 mins to go 14-6.

Billy Slater drops a catch, Nutley picks it up on a charge through, scores under the sticks. Melbourne Gooorne.

Gallen has a broken nose and is on report, Pomeroy has a rolled ankle, the Sharks limp into the Grand Final.

Ok so what if I have too much time on my hands and I'm bored. Yeah, now I'm even talking to myself, but i'm still cool.

NRL will show off a new refs uniform tonight. Looks good

ref_2.jpg

I need to find a hobby.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Manlyman
  • Rambstien
  • NSW stables
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • Lostboy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Locky24
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.