Sharks v Storm - Pre/post game thread

I think he definately should have got something for it. I know at the beginning it wasn't an elbow straight to the face etc but as he was going down in the tackle...what a little grub!!!

I hate how around finals time majority of the rules that apply to club games tend to go out the window.

I would like to see White do the same again to Watmaugh, Menzies (yes, Menzies), and G.Stewart on Sunday night. BRING. IT. ON!

fenomeno said:
I hope White and Matai collide and disintegrate.

Well that's likely. Two piles of shit colliding.

Attn Turtle Girl: I am not comparing Matai to shit because of his brown skin colour. Just thought I'd better clarify.

Coxy said:
fenomeno said:
I hope White and Matai collide and disintegrate.

Well that's likely. Two piles of shit colliding.

Attn Turtle Girl: I am not comparing Matai to shit because of his brown skin colour. Just thought I'd better clarify.

My nigga here is right.

I have a coon coloured shirt.

It's yellow or blue right? Like the Coon cheese and its label.

Coxy said:
It's yellow or blue right? Like the Coon cheese and its label.

I just can't believe Melbourne are going to field a bloke called "White". Disgraceful act. KKK members, the lot of them.

Little known fact. Cooper Cronk's full name is actually Coon Peter Cronk. He shortened his name because he got attacked by a snapping turtle at Australia Zoo when he was a teenager.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Bronx48
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • TimWhatley
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Culhwch
  • Pablo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.