Should code swappers be selected for representative teams?

Should code swappers be picked for rep teams?

• Yes, contracted NRL players should be picked.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
audragon said:
Bucking Beads said:
Looks like Izzy will be selected for Origin, not bothered either way.
What do you base that on?
It appears that the powers that be have made a clear stance against it... [icon_thumbs_do

Read an article just before, Ross Livemore said he would be selected??

That's the opposite to what he said today on the news... Is that article current?

audragon said:
That's the opposite to what he said today on the news... Is that article current?
oh well good, icon_thumbs_u

audragon said:
What did he say?

Israel Folau has played his last State of Origin game for Queensland.

The brilliant winger won't be considered for game two of the series in Brisbane, in a fortnight's time, after a hardline stance from Queensland Rugby League boss Ross Livermore, which is destined to be echoed at the selection table next Tuesday.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/stat ... -wucz.html

What worries me, is that they've got Tate down as the favourite to replace Folau. :shock:

ningnangnong said:
Israel Folau has played his last State of Origin game for Queensland.

The brilliant winger won't be considered for game two of the series in Brisbane, in a fortnight's time, after a hardline stance from Queensland Rugby League boss Ross Livermore, which is destined to be echoed at the selection table next Tuesday.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/stat ... -wucz.html
Fucking fantastic!
No way he should be picked!

"We're looking to the future, not just game two of the series – which we'll win anyway." Love that quote [icon_lol1.
Pick Tate, always been very good in origin and is loyal to the game, **** Tuqiri as well, traitors don't deserve to play in SOO, I know I mentioned Tuqiri before but it really would be hypocritical to drop Folau for Tuqiri.

ningnangnong said:
What worries me, is that they've got Tate down as the favourite to replace Folau. :shock:

Why?? Tate has been there done that and rarely let QLD down. He is in great form for the Warriors also.

Agree with Jester, pick the best side we can, worry about next year then.

I thought Jeba was against the idea?

Show me one thing Tate has done better than Tuqiri this year...

Tate can suck dick for all I care. He's had his turn.

Bannermania said:
Show me one thing Tate has done better than Tuqiri this year...

Tate can suck dick for all I care. He's had his turn.

So has Tuqiri, also Tate can spell loyalty..

I want the team with the best chance of winning. That team would have Tuqiri in it, not Tate.

Scotty said:
I want the team with the best chance of winning. That team would have Tuqiri in it, not Tate.
The team with the best chance of winning would have Folau... [icon_shady

Well this is the last player you'll see announce his defection before or during rep season. What a farce by the QRL. They are symbolic of the bunch of dinosaurs running our game and the reason why we can't retain our best talent.

Picking Tuqiri is a touch hypocriticial IMO. Pick the chin...

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Maroon4life
  • mitch222
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • scobie
  • Ozired
  • NSW stables
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.