Should Mam be sacked?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
I think your both missing the point. I'll make it simple.

If 2023 valley tiff between players isn't a line in the sand moment, If Ezra Mam's vehicle incident isnt a line in the sand moment... What is? The only player I can think of to get sacked was TC Robati for Rape charges.. My point is, if Ezra isnt sacked for this, what is a sackable offence?

Like I said - you don`t know that he was under the influence at the time of the incident and the facts related to the matter .
So , until it`s a known fact . You are making shit up .

I ignore no one .
Rude and arrogant ? Because I didn`t reply to your post ? That`s some psychological intrigue right there ...
It was more like three posts minimum, in a row, that you completely disregarded, even tho you replied to everyone else who quoted you lol.

Dylan Sprouse Chess GIF by 1091

Go Away GIF by Bounce

Like I said - you don`t know that he was under the influence at the time of the incident and the facts related to the matter .
bro caused an accident on the wrong side of the road and went to rehab.... you can read between the lines here right?

If Ezra has entered rehab by his own volition, that’s one thing. If it’s by the direction of his lawyers that’s another. But if it’s at the insistence of the Club, I’d suggest they intend keeping him, and trying to soften the impending public / sponsorship blow that would likely occur by them doing so. Understandable. However, the second test might likely change all of this.

Wrestling in public !
OMG ! Think of the children ...
Ok ill make it even simpler. The club drew a "line in the sand" in the 2023 preseason. Since that time we have had more off field incidents with no players held accountable. In your opinion, what infringement would warrant sacking a player?

At the moment we have an incident where a player has caused members of the public to be hurt. If that is not enough to move a player on, what is?

Ok ill make it even simpler. The club drew a "line in the sand" in the 2023 preseason. Since that time we have had more off field incidents with no players held accountable. In your opinion, what infringement would warrant sacking a player?

At the moment we have an incident where a player has caused members of the public to be hurt. If that is not enough to move a player on, what is?
your going in circles mate. He literally just said nothing has officially been proven. He could have had an accident unrelated to drug use yet. At this point I feel like you just hate Ezra 😂

bro caused an accident on the wrong side of the road and went to rehab.... you can read between the lines here right?

What fcking drug makes you drive on the wrong side of the road ?
Maybe GHB or opiates . But ,,, they don`t test for them .

Much more likely he swerved to avoid some thing on the road or he was distracted .

People drive on drugs all day every day as evidenced by road side drug tests .
Doesn`t mean they swerve onto the wrong side of the road .
The facts relating to the matter are what they make judgement at the courts .
Not speculations .

Much more likely he swerved to avoid some thing on the road or he was distracted .

People drive on drugs all day every day as evidenced by road side drug tests .
Doesn`t mean they swerve onto the wrong side of the road .
The facts relating to the matter are what they make judgement at the courts .
Not speculations .
you are reaching big time here defending a bloke that could have killed someone.

He should already be in the bin, the fact he hasnt been shit canned already is embarrasing

your going in circles mate. He literally just said nothing has officially been proven. He could have had an accident unrelated to drug use yet. At this point I feel like you just hate Ezra 😂
Well, alot has been proven actually.

- Footage of him driving into another vehicle head on.
- Police releasing a information that he was unlicenced
- Police releasing information that he failed a preliminary roadside drug test. (only tests for Cannabis, Cocaine or Meth)
-Reports of injuries to a child
-Ezra Mam checks into a rehab facility (could be mental health could be drugs)

I'd say theres a fair bit going against ezra getting off this one.

Discretion is the greater part of valour .
Rude, arrogant AND when someone calls you out, you compliment yourself.

🤔

No 'psychological intrigue' needed. Just another problem child lol.

Go Away Goodbye GIF

lol

I think your both missing the point. I'll make it simple.

If 2023 valley tiff between players isn't a line in the sand moment, If Ezra Mam's vehicle incident isnt a line in the sand moment... What is? The only player I can think of to get sacked was TC Robati for Rape charges.. My point is, if Ezra isnt sacked for this, what is a sackable offence?
Apart from the car full of kids embellishment, I think he's actually spot on about most of this. We are sick of the circus and there never seems to be any serious deterrent as it keeps happening. There's no leadership at the club.

This is DD's sliding doors moment whichever way it goes re: mam. Not saying they have to sack him, but if they don't and there's another **** up in the not too distant future, he will have failed in his job. That would reinforce that there really is no leaders at the club, from the playing and coaching staff right through to the top.
Alternatively, we can show we care about players when they're at low points of their lives like this, and nurture them through it. We are, after all, a club. A club looks after its own. We need to show Ezra he's in a club, that we care about him, not that we're just wringing his talent and flinging it away at the first trace of a dry spot.

Show him we care, show his teammates we care, and maybe he'll care back. For them, and for us.

Yes, we haven't heard why he veered off the road. Had he been out all night and not been to sleep? Did a Huntsman run across his lap? Was there a kitten in the road?

I would like to hear Ezra's side of it.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • Johnny92
  • BrissyFan97
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • johnyE
  • Ondi
  • Battler
  • mieko
  • GCBRONCO
  • leish107
  • Redfern_1980
  • azza.79
  • Gaz
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • OnToSomething
  • Financeguy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.