VOTE Should Milford be dropped immediately?

Should Milford be dropped immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • No, that would be too easy. He should suffer longer.

Votes: 16 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Milf needs dropping anyone who thinks he out preformed Croft is delusional. His runs were either crabbing along the field or just taking a hit up like a prop. Two terrible plays for half, he is devoid of ideas. He made less tackles, less kicks, less try assists.... less everything. He is not building up the team.

This is nothing new, i have looked back through the forum and the questions being asked about Milf start back in late 2016. Get more vocal in 2017 and then on from there. This guy is forgiven and glossed over for the excellent occasional game.

He is not a seasoned professional, he is a million dollar dud. I am done with the excuses, this kid has had them all. People need to stop blaming everyone else around him.

Nobody else made the lazy fat shit fat over the covid break but him. He is a disgrace in regards to being called a professional athlete. If he can't come out every week and give an 8 out of 10 minimum he is not worth 700k let alone over a mil.

he is not worth one cheeseburger. he's lucky he has the PO for next year so he can cash in for one more year at least, but i would be scouting as of yesterday for who can replace him in 2022 if it's not going to be dearden.

Get him to play 9 make him work he no good out wide always missing tackles slipping over unfit and he too small

Time for Milford to watch a 19 year old (Deardon) playing 5/8th from the stands. He's already a spectator. Just a spectator with an occasional kick.

It's sad TBH , there isn't anything he can do without fucking it up.
His lowlights reel was atrocious.
His manager would be spitting. Trying to flog him for 600k an the basis he can be fixed and the talent is there then he does that.
Kevvie should not escape criticism for not taking him off before half time.

Some of the abuse ive seen overnight on pages is pretty bad! The club cant put him infront of the media i think his manager needs to keep him away from reporters.

Some of the abuse ive seen overnight on pages is pretty bad! The club cant put him infront of the media i think his manager needs to keep him away from reporters.
This is a really good point.

He needs to go, no doubt. Criticism of his performance as a rugby league player (including his training and preparation) is also fair and reasonable, it’s part of being a professional athlete.

But people who wish injury, harm or similar on a player just because they aren’t performing is crossing the line and fucking low on their part.

Kevvie is still a rookie in terms of NRL coaching, but last night's indecision was inexcusable. Blind Freddy could see that Milf needed to be dragged after 20 minutes. If not for the good of the team at least for the guy's own mental health and well-being. Kevvie needs to understand he can't just "talk" a player back into form, the player must want to play as well. If the player has reached a mental block and is unable to even do the basics then he needs to be withdrawn both from the game and from the limelight.

Leaving Milf out there for that long was arguably bordering on cruelty.

He needs to go back to ISC and stay there for the rest of the season. Even if we get injuries galore, he should be the last person recalled, if at all.

On another note, last night's game was the first time I started to watch a game with a deep apprehension of it being ruined and made a 'no contest' by players being sent to the bin. I thought maybe this is the beginning of the end for me with this sport. I hardly should have bothered as after 10 minutes Milf ensured I had no need to worry about sin bins making the game a no contest he was doing it all on his own.

That old saying about 'after the lord mayor comes the dirt cart' seems so appropriate for the Broncos. It's almost guaranteed they'll fall in a shitheap the week after them playing a good game.

Our whole club culture is rotten to the core at present. Letting Milford turn in a display like last night does nothing to improve it.

Reynolds trying to line up a scapegoat.

Well, I'm enjoying a nice fantasy of Reynolds and Milford in the halves, with Milford back to his better days. If so, what a killer halves combination.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • DMZ
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Redux
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Brotherdu
  • ezpz
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • MrMoore
  • Rookie Alan
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.