VOTE Should Milford be dropped immediately?

Should Milford be dropped immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • No, that would be too easy. He should suffer longer.

Votes: 16 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This better be in response to a question directly about Milford. Not his own independent thought.

This better be in response to a question directly about Milford. Not his own independent thought.

The media have been fantasizing about a Milford/Reynolds combination since we signed the latter officially. Of course it was a canned answer to a stupid question.

Let the angst come forth!

Reynolds confident he can help Brisbane’s $1 million enigma get back to his best​

"Adam Reynolds believes he can help NRL enigma Anthony Milford return to his best and hopes he gets the chance to partner with the off-contract Broncos half next season."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/re...gma-get-back-to-his-best-20210618-p582d1.html

Applications for the (New & Improved) Milford Fan Club are now open

“He has a great history at the Broncos. He’s only had great things to say about the place when I was making my decision. From what I understand he won’t be there next year, but Wayne would be great for any club in the NRL.”

Bennett playing games with Reynolds and orchestrating a sabotage for the second Brisbane team?

I think Reynolds would be perfect for Milford.

An actual proper fucking halfback partnering him for once. And one of the best halfbacks too.
Milford doesn't need a "proper fucking halfback;" he needs a restraining order banning him from Red Hill.

He's burnt through Ben Hunt, Benji Marshall, Tom Dearden, Brodie Croft and Kodi Nikorima and if he returns, he'll burn anyone we put beside him. Irrespective of whether he has to "organize play" he's a lazy prick who doesn't carry his weight, does nothing in support and falls asleep at the wheel.

Let him go to a train and trial contract at the Dragons.

What else is Reynolds going to say?

“Yeh, Milf has proved he is fucking lazy and simply doesn’t care. I really hope the club ***** him off before I get up there so I don’t have to carry that underperforming, overpaid deadweight during the twilight of my career.”

“I mean seriously, have you seen how bad they are? I’ll already be busier than a one armed man in a clapping competition trying to sort out that shit-show, and I’ve already got kids I have to look after at home. I just don’t need that plodder acting like a ball-and-chain around my ankle at the end of my career.”

Milford can sign a training deal with us and come in after round 11 if Staggs doesn't do well enough. He should be paying us to be here. It's not just organizing a team he's failed at. Apart from big, wobbly bombs he literally does nothing. He is not a Brisbane Bronco.

Milford can sign a training deal with us and come in after round 11 if Staggs doesn't do well enough. He should be paying us to be here. It's not just organizing a team he's failed at. Apart from big, wobbly bombs he literally does nothing. He is not a Brisbane Bronco.
A train and trial deal is the only way I won't rage about Milford being kept on. I wouldn't want him even on a minimum wage top 30 deal. He should **** off and waste another club's cap.

I think the UK Super League will suit MILF to the core. It's a lower grade and there's less reliance on defence. Ben Barba thrived under those conditions.

He will get a contract with one of these other struggling clubs on a really cheap deal and go on to be one of the buys of the season, we all know that's how it will pan out

After years of failure, we simply can't keep him at the club.. it's a bit of a sore point for the fans given we wanted him to be the guy and he very rarely ever was

I think his best bet is to play super league for 12 months and get in Wayne’s ear about ‘23 for Brisbane 2.

I think his best bet is to play super league for 12 months and get in Wayne’s ear about ‘23 for Brisbane 2.
I don't think he wants to leave Brisbane, so the smart play might be to go to the Titans on a low contract for a year, try and play well and either get an extended contract there or a contract with the new franchise.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.