VOTE Should Milford be dropped immediately?

Should Milford be dropped immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • No, that would be too easy. He should suffer longer.

Votes: 16 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This better be in response to a question directly about Milford. Not his own independent thought.

He's a footy player, he's certainly picked this up from someone smarter.

Imagine even after all this time still believing that Milford is just one more decent Halfback away from being a good footballer again...
Even broncosgoat threw in the towel.

I didn't realise there was an option of him hanging around next year. He's not able to stay is he? Would be such a Broncos thing to do if we kept him.

I think milf and Reynolds could be goated

far better than rey-Staggs
Well you'd certainly like to think that a guy who's played the position for basically his whole life would be better at it than a guy who's never really played the position at all.

I'm happy to see the back of Milford, but gambling on Staggs to be a significant improvement seems like a shot in the dark at best.

I didn't realise there was an option of him hanging around next year. He's not able to stay is he? Would be such a Broncos thing to do if we kept him.
No player option, I think it's just because the possibilities are still technically open until he's told otherwise.

I'm not sure it'll last long enough as a combination to worry about creating a nickname for them.
Yes this is my thoughts as well.

If milf does indeed get told to **** off ive seen enough from Jelly to hope he gets offered an extension.

Imagine even after all this time still believing that Milford is just one more decent Halfback away from being a good footballer again...

Probably because when he’s had a halfback that does their job on the field and takes that pressure off him, his performances improve.

Imagine what could happen if he had a competent halves partner that's actually there each week and does their job on the field..

Milford is a good player but he's a confidence player and he's not a game manager, it's just been a recipe for disaster with him for us

Love to see him stay on 200-300k or something but I think another club will offer him more

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.