Should the Broncos renew Hunt's contract

Should the Broncos release Ben Hunt?

• Total voters
Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
From the Lurker

Take it as read...Wayne Bennett wanted halfback Ben Hunt out of the Broncos the second he infamously dropped a kick-off during golden point in the 2015 grand final.

Bennett knew Hunt would never recover mentally. And he was right.

Hunt's form has been modest ever since.

The Broncos won't be re-signing Hunt and there's every chance he will be at Parramatta in 2018.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I bet this will be the one article from the Lurker that a few people on BHQ will somehow choose to believe.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
From the Lurker

Take it as read...Wayne Bennett wanted halfback Ben Hunt out of the Broncos the second he infamously dropped a kick-off during golden point in the 2015 grand final.

The Broncos won't be re-signing Hunt and there's every chance he will be at Parramatta in 2018.

Well then you can bet the farm that Hunt will be re-signing with the Broncos.

The evidence suggests that we are moving to secure Hunt for another 3 years.

But what do you expect from someone who isn't prepared to put his name to what he writes

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I bet this will be the one article from the Lurker that a few people on BHQ will somehow choose to believe.
what's the value of this comment? and conversely, if the lurker got it right, would you and others stfu about him never getting anything right? or would that be discounted as well?

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
So Ben Hunt 4 year deal incoming any day now. Lurker will then say things change bro

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Lurker is up the sput
2 weeks ago he said Mitchell Moses was the big player that was gunna be gone from the Tiggers when they have to re-sign Tedesco, Brooks and Woods
Now he reckons Luke Brooks is gone

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
what's the value of this comment? and conversely, if the lurker got it right, would you and others stfu about him never getting anything right? or would that be discounted as well?
It would probably be discounted, considering the amount of guesses he makes he is bound to get one correct. Until people in the rugby league media stop getting paid to make shit up, people will never take them seriously.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
It would probably be discounted, considering the amount of guesses he makes he is bound to get one correct. Until people in the rugby league media stop getting paid to make shit up, people will never take them seriously.
Ahh, I see - so it's only valid if it goes in your favour? Gotcha.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Ahh, I see - so it's only valid if it goes in your favour? Gotcha.
Yeah that's totally the point. Because the exact same comments aren't made after every other random guess the Lurker and the Mole make.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I just find the cognitive dissonance very amusing. he's never right until he is but that doesn't count because he's not right 100% of the time.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I just find the cognitive dissonance very amusing. he's never right until he is but that doesn't count because he's not right 100% of the time.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. He is wrong more often than not, yet still gets paid to fabricate crap on a daily basis. He's basically a professional Daniel O'Dowell.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. He is wrong more often than not, yet still gets paid to fabricate crap on a daily basis. He's basically a professional Daniel O'Dowell.

Your being a bit generous calling the Lurker a professional

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Are you envious of his position? It would be kind of fun, a lot of people seem to invest emotionally in rumours.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

Danny would be proud of that statement

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
From the Lurker

If this was true, and Bennet wanted hunt gone after 2015, he would have released Hunt, not Taylor. I hope it's right in regards to not renewing hunt as I don't believe he will ever win a premiership as a dominant half, but we will see what happens.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Are you envious of his position? It would be kind of fun, a lot of people seem to invest emotionally in rumours.
I really don't understand your point. Are you disputing my comment by poorly attempting to say that he could maybe possibly be right this one time and therefore should avoid any criticism based on his past of being incorrect basically all the time?

Active Now

• Santa
  • leon.bott
  • HVbronco
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • mitch222
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncorob
  • phoenix
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.