VOTE Should the club roll the dice on Tevita Pangai Jr again?

Would you like to see Tevita Pangai Jr playing for the Broncos again?

• Total voters
To be honest, I think TPJ would offer more off the bench for 20-25 minutes than Hetherington is currently. Kobe needs to learn to be serviceable at either hooker or second row to keep his position in the team I think.

Assuming we are having a hooker on the bench, we have 3 spots available and that should be Willison, Baker and one of TPJ (if we get him), Hetherington, Te Kura, Taupau and Hunt.

I really don’t rate Smoothy. I think the sooner we get Sailor, Paix or Mozer there the better.

27 minutes tonight, he was gassed, bad miss in defence just got fended off and Dolphins went straight through the middle.

To be honest, I think TPJ would offer more off the bench for 20-25 minutes than Hetherington is currently. Kobe needs to learn to be serviceable at either hooker or second row to keep his position in the team I think.

Assuming we are having a hooker on the bench, we have 3 spots available and that should be Willison, Baker and one of TPJ (if we get him), Hetherington, Te Kura, Taupau and Hunt.

I really don’t rate Smoothy. I think the sooner we get Sailor, Paix or Mozer there the better.

One game for Hetherington is a small sample size Pudd .
Also he would have had to play longer minutes because of the pack reshuffle . Are you taking those factors into account ? Before you replace him with Sailor or Paix ?
Mozer will replace Smoothy ...

27 minutes tonight, he was gassed, bad miss in defence just got fended off and Dolphins went straight through the middle.

Loves the game and is a footy head

Loves a good bed time story is more like it .

I thought he was alright every time he went on a run Dolphins over commited on him sending 3 men at him, he got out a really good flick offload to the left edge at the end of the first half that created a line break but broke down after.

Considering he wouldn't have done any kind of pre season I can't say it was a bad performance at all.

I thought he was alright every time he went on a run Dolphins over commited on him sending 3 men at him, he got out a really good flick offload to the left edge at the end of the first half that created a line break but broke down after.

Considering he wouldn't have done any kind of pre season I can't say it was a bad performance at all.

If I am Scanlan I don't want to see flick passes or passing before the line- I know TPJ can do that. I want to see defence, chasing, enthusiasm and the things he maybe hasn't shown too much.

I find this playing for free and not needing money pretty damn suspicious .
Just doesn`t smell right .

I find this playing for free and not needing money pretty damn suspicious .
Just doesn`t smell right .
He is still doing Boxing so at the moment this is a Part time gig for him.

He is still doing Boxing so at the moment this is a Part time gig for him.

Do you think that donkey circuit boxing can replace the 700 K + a year he was on ?
Who is paying to watch amateurs ? He might get 5 K to show and 5 K for a win ...

Do you think that donkey circuit boxing can replace the 700 K + a year he was on ?
Who is paying to watch amateurs ? He might get 5 K to show and 5 K for a win ...
He has a bit more exposure then anyone near the level he will be fighting at so he will make more then others but who knows, maybe he just wants to do this.

He already would have made a few million over his career so is probably in a position to allow him to do it.

And who can forget this BS .

"They're all trying to tell me what to do. All the people in the media trying to tell me what to do. I do what I want to do.

"I'm my own boss. That's why I left. I'm sick of taking orders off halfbacks and coaches. I do what I want to do.

There is no rule/cap in Cup, he would be giving up 10k at the most.

I find it hard to believe he thinks boxing earnings can replace his NRL contract .
And he can be a philanthropist .
Only the most elite can get rich boxing . And unlike MMA one loss will derail any dreams of fighting for a title where the real big money is .

What I`m saying is has he "invested " his money in another industry ?

I find it hard to believe he thinks boxing earnings can replace his NRL contract .
And he can be a philanthropist .
Only the most elite can get rich boxing . And unlike MMA one loss will derail any dreams of fighting for a title where the real big money is .

But Cup money isn't going to change that. Even if Souths paid him because it's so small.

Maybe he invested in a Sydney pub... heard Landy had some opportunities going last year 🤔🤔

26 minutes off the bench
11 runs
88m
3 offloads
9 tackles
3 missed tackles
1 handling error

If he wasn't TPJ you wouldn't have even noticed him off the bench.

What matters more with his offloading is did it create an advantage for his team ?

Throwing the ball on the ground / putting team mates under pressure / getting intercepted are all in his bag of tricks . Along with the not chasing in defence .

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Tmac
  • thenry
  • Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • Manifesto
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.