Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxtel have said they have heard he has quit the dogs & is out of the country.

Hadley (I know) said the same thing.

Dribbler hasn't said anything yet. Must be true then!

Wonder if Money Bill still think he can get an All Blacks jersey playing in France?

I imagine he will be in for a rude shock.

SBW: "Bro, wheres my All Black Jersey"
Nasser: "They're on special at Rebel Sport *speaks into phone* That's right, I want the toilet seat to be made of SOLID GOLD"

His manager is pure scum... The worst move of SBWs life to get into bed with him

Apparently he boarded a plane this morning headed for France... not to play again this year.

Looks like it is true, then.

Sheesh, happy 100th birthday, rugby league.

Dwindling crowds, more off-field crap, Gaz and SBW gone. Going to totally put the world cup into the shadows later this year.

Apparetnly he has left the country! what a stupid fuckwit scum of the earth.

No matter what fault people may lay at the feet of the NRL for letting things get to this point, what Money Bill has done is a dog act of the highest order, and his manager has now been confirmed as pure filth. Due to play on Monday and earning shyteloads of cash for it, yet he's off to other side of the world without informing a single person at the Dogs of his intentions.

Apparently the Dogs CEO has stated that the club will seek an injunction which will not allow him to play elsewhere should he sign a contract. They should sit him on sidelines for the next 4 years and sue his arse for all he is worth.

Absolutely JW. He has a contract. I'd LOVE to see the Dogs take his arse straight to Court.

Surely they can sue him for something. So this is why he sat out of last weeks match? The coach got wind?

I am more upset SBW last game was against us & he had a blinder.

Lol. I just got a txt saying the same thing Kaz. Mongrel.

The most important question is - did he go to the U/10s or whatever match for the "Win a day with SBW" comp before he left?

Bulldogs and NRL will be doing everything they can to stop him playing.

After all the shit the Dogs have been through with Injury Williams, this is how he thanks them.

Not sad to see him go if it's true but it's another kick in the guts for the game itself. Whether he is caught up in his own hype or he's gotten into bed with the wrong manager/crowd - it definitely doesn't reflect well on him. He's going to get savaged by the RL community. Can't say he doesn't deserve it.

SBW and his manager are scum of the highest order. I'd love to see his arse sat out for the next 4 years

Signed with them over a month ago.

Posted over at LU.

"I did a search for "Sonny Bill Williams" on French websites. I came across this site which I translated:

http://translate.google.com/translat...F8&sl=fr&tl=en

The first few lines read:

"This player out standards Canterbury Bulldogs (Australian NRL) have signed a (lucrative) contract to play center with the RC Toulon ** XV next season."

The page was written on On 09 June at 19:50...So this was not a spurge of the moment thing by Sonny Bill. He has known for well over a month and has played the National Rugby League community for fools!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky24
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.