Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news is that the Frogs will pay all.

That's the problem - NRL looks like it is going down the financial drain.

And it's not SBW - it's Gasnier, Rooney and who knows who it will be in the future?

We will just have to make it expensive for the frogs. Damages for breach of contract sounds good.

The dogs management could try & get an injuntion on him playing anywhere, until his current contract expires.

The NRL is going to die a slow and painful death.

Gallop needs to step in here right now and do something, salary cap or not, this cannot happen.

Nashy

Gallop has to have the balls & try & stop SBW from playing anywhere but the dogs.

No need to amend the cap, if he does that, all elite players will say I'm thinking of going to Union OS.

Nashy said:
The NRL is going to die a slow and painful death.

Gallop needs to step in here right now and do something, salary cap or not, this cannot happen.

It's already happening. Who's next? Locky?

Money talks. Very loudly.

There's nothing you can do to stop absolute arrogant cumstains like Williams up and leaving. Mundine did it.

As I said Sonny, don't let the door hit you on the way out. May your life turn to shit.

**** the useless, hypocrit ****. He ain't worth a dollar in my books, the way he bagged Willie Mason, then to come out and do this! What a Jerk. Not a Doggies fan by any stretch but what he did is immoral and wrong. I hope the bulldogs sue the shit out of him.

Pumba said:
The page was written on On 09 June at 19:50...So this was not a spurge of the moment thing by Sonny Bill. He has known for well over a month and has played the National Rugby League community for fools!"

Wonder if that consitutes fraud?

I hope this fires the dogs up enough to beat Dragons, giving the Broncos a 3 point buffer!

Amen Hammo. Amen.

Dragons by 20.

Hammo said:
Appauling.

What are the kennel saying?

Giving him every swear word in the book as you would imagine.

I am wondering if Hannant & Ennis are thinking, what have we done signing with them.

Probably thinking "woohoo, contract upgrade here we come!"

Hammo said:
What are the kennel saying?

Apart from making voodoo dolls & wanting him maimed.

If they could catch up with him they would kill him. [icon_evillaugh

My next question is to anyone who knows legal.

Even though he will be breaking his Bulldogs contract here in Australia, how can that effect him, playing in France? I mean, can the Bulldogs even sue him if he is in France? And secondly, if they can, can they touch his money, unless he is extradited back to Australia? And thirdly, seeing how he has Samoan and New Zealand citizenship, can they even extradite him to Australia?

In a nutshell, can they get his coin or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky24
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.