chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
broncospwn said:
chips rafferty said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="chips rafferty":2n7h80or]
Hammo said:
Where did I say anything about you being more Australian than I? I just wouldn't consider France "a hundred times better" then Australia.

You didn't answer my question; Are you an Australian or are you just leaching off this country?

This is Australia, this is the pathetic excuse for a country most of you imbeciles love. Not me. I despise everything about this country, especially the media and most of all the people. I'm only here for the resource boom. Give me another 5-7 years to pocket a few more mill and I'll be kicking back in my beach front pad in the mediterranean somewhere, I'll be laughing at you tossers still being p1ssed on by this AFL and Cricket supporting "nation".

Honestly I'm Lebanese and Muslim, but if you don't like it **** off where you came from.
You're a disgrace to the word muslim, and I don't see why you came here in the first place.
Honestly It's lebs like you that give me the shits.

**** OFF BACK TO LEB you shit manyak, kis emak.

No need to swear at my mum, Do you seriously feel welcome in this country?

Do Aussies feel welcome in Lebanon? My sisters when they go to leb the ppl there think there aussies / non leb so they treat them like shit.[/quote:2n7h80or]

You didnt answer my question? Do you feel welcome in straya?

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
No need to swear at my mum, Do you seriously feel welcome in this country?

How old are you chips? I'm just curious because you sound like a tormented young man. In fact you sound almost scary. Almost like someone has preached to you and you believe what you are being told.

I had a mate who sounded quite like you once. He was a caucasian guy and growing up, we sort of knew this mob of idiots. The main guy they used to hang out with was 33, and an ex-con. We were all 15-17 year olds. This guy used to preach all this rascist BS, about asians stealing jobs, etc. My mate actually used to buy into it all. How the government was letting in too many immigrants, blah, blah.

The rest of my group, we could all see it for what it was, but my mate, who was probably a little weaker in the head, couldn't.

You sound like him, with your hatred BS. Did a "strayan" steal your missus? eusa_think

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
He didnt make it clear enough that he was being treated like sh1te at the Dogs?

Actually, no, he didn't.

He didn't say anything, except that he thinks he should demand more money for his profile. Which is fine, but still doesn't answer the question, as to why he broke a contract. A contract is law. A contract is your word, that you will abide by the terms of the contract.

I guess he isn't worth his word.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Sonny Bill Dribbler, that's all I took away from that interview. Would have been nice to have had Daley or Geyer conducting the interview but I guess SBW wouldn't have been able to portray himself as a victim and martyr if someone was actually asking hard questions.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Actually Weidler asked harder questions than I thought he would have. However he just accepted the ramblings of a kid.

"I'm my own man"
"Anthony Mundine"
"Anthony Mundine"
"Anthony Mundine"
"Anthony Mundine"
"I'm my own man"
"Anthony Mundine"
"Anthony Mundine"
"Anthony Mundine"

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Im 18 Hammo,

Noone has preached me, Im my own man, i make my own decisions. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Is it just me? Or did most of the people in those videos look like they were just taking the piss. And even if they weren't there are other neighborhoods in Australia that are willing to accept people of all races and religions. Generalising caucasian Australian people is racist within itself mate.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
dukey said:
What are those good examples of?

Reasons as to why i dont feel welcome into this "multicultural" country

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
What, a comedy show doing vox pops and getting tongue in cheek responses from all the participants? It's Nazi Germany all over again!

M

MR-BRONCOS

U18 Player
Aug 5, 2008
danny widdler should be sacked, the interview was load of crap repeated himself so many times and if u closed ur eyes and listen to it ud think it was mundine in the seat

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
OMG! Well done chips. You took you defending SBW departure to you saying that Australians (which you actually are BTW) are discriminatory towards Muslims. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Gus Gould would have been proud of that.

Now, can you tie in Australian's prejudice toward Muslims with Super League? That would be ORSM!

P.S. You are a troubled young man. Maybe you should get out and enjoy life more, rather then getting your kicks by trying to troll an internet forum for an arguement.

So the "strayan" that stole your missus, did you know him?

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
MR-BRONCOS said:
danny widdler should be sacked, the interview was load of crap repeated himself so many times and if u closed ur eyes and listen to it ud think it was mundine in the seat

That and the fact he looks like a young Gus Gould.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hammo said:
OMG! Well done chips. You took you defending SBW departure to you saying that Australians (which you actually are BTW) are discriminatory towards Muslims. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Gus Gould would have been proud of that.

Now, can you tie in Australian's prejudice toward Muslims with Super League? That would be ORSM!

P.S. You are a troubled young man. Maybe you should get out and enjoy life more, rather then getting your kicks by trying to troll an internet forum for an arguement.

So the "strayan" that stole your missus, did you know him?

wouldn't really give a faark, if a strayan stole my missus, im a true believer of sharing is caring.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Gus has infinitely more credibility than Weidler, who we only ever see because he is Nasser/Mundine's mouthpiece in the media. At least Gus has achievements behind him, and when he pushes an agenda, it's his own.
That being said, they are both unfortunate looking men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ettybay
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.