Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
I think some of these strayan kids these days need a good old fashioned beating across the head and a lesson on what really made australia great and the sacrifices made by some of the real australian heroes of the past - the Italian and Croatian immigrants who were forced to live in this sh1thole and transform the place from a well done (burnt) lamb chop and two veggie cultural wasteland to the semi-great imitation nation it is (was) today before the current crop of big brother obsessed morons popped up demanding the government do something to make house prices fall so that they can afford to live in mansions by the sea or harbour but paying it off on their toilet paper arts degree media studies jobs paying $45k per year rather than slogging it out working 70 hours per week doing real work with no holidays or plasma tv's for the privilege of one day retiring young as landlords with multi million dollar property portfolios so that we can sit back eating grapes and salami and homemade wine while we charge strayan battlers a farkload in annual rental increases and laugh our @rses off about it.

STFU and GTFO I'm sick of hearing your bullsh*t you wanker.

God I hate SBW. This interview makes me furious, it really does. I hope he gets injured and Toloun have to pay him 2 years salary for 5 games.

C

Chumba

NYC Player
Mar 29, 2008
Poor Money Bill, the sooner he is off the air ways the better, what a sook.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Scotty said:
Deadset, SBW has his head so far up his arse that lump in his throat must be his farking nose.

Photo of Sonny

2771.jpg

SBW isn't a full dollar.

I think Wielder is gobbling something.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
God I hate SBW. This interview makes me furious, it really does. I hope he gets injured and Toloun have to pay him 2 years salary for 5 games.

I'm pretty sure the deal is if you get hurt over there you don't get paid..... or something like that.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Aeetee said:
Scotty said:

I'm pretty sure the deal is if you get hurt over there you don't get paid..... or something like that.

That would be just as funny. I normally would never wish injuries on people...but I'll make an exception here. Sonny Bill Williams is a bastard.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Trish walked out from the other room and said is Anthony Mundine on the Footy Show talking about SBW, and then when she saw it was SBW himself she couldn't beieve how the crap poured out of his mouth just like Mundine. He sounded like Mundine, has acted like mundine, talks like Mundine must be Mundine.

Load of crap, no respect from me, no surprise he had few friends at the club with mates like Kodah and Choc.

G

guppy

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The WORST thing was that he kept referring to himself in the third person.

Except he was calling himself SONIBUL.

R

Roger Explosion

BRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
The blaming Folkes crap is classic Team Mundine.

SBW stuffed up when he signed the long term deal with the Dogs, realised it too late. Salary cap rules are there, if you want a monster contract with Nike, you can't be a Dog or Bronco.

He was out the door as soon as he signed with Nasser, there's no other reason to get involved with him. Folkes is smart enough to know that and he called him out on it. When Folkes notices and talks about it, they use Folkes as the excuse. Right out of the Nasser playbook.

Hope Dogs win in the French courts and make the sugar-daddy running Toulon to part with some sort of 7 digit number to get the release.

Beachy

Beachy

QCup Player
Mar 6, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Looks like the most popular way to prove yourself a proud australian is to ... get p1ssed, not be able to handle your alcohol and act like a complete moron while assaulting 15 year old girls and life savers

So that's what SBW has been trying to do for all these years!!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Hammo said:
Where did I say anything about you being more Australian than I? I just wouldn't consider France "a hundred times better" then Australia.

You didn't answer my question; Are you an Australian or are you just leaching off this country?

This is Australia, this is the pathetic excuse for a country most of you imbeciles love. Not me. I despise everything about this country, especially the media and most of all the people. I'm only here for the resource boom. Give me another 5-7 years to pocket a few more mill and I'll be kicking back in my beach front pad in the mediterranean somewhere, I'll be laughing at you tossers still being p1ssed on by this AFL and Cricket supporting "nation".

Honestly I'm Lebanese and Muslim, but if you don't like it **** off where you came from.
You're a disgrace to the word muslim, and I don't see why you came here in the first place.
Honestly It's lebs like you that give me the shits.

**** OFF BACK TO LEB you shit manyak, kis emak.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
About anthony mundine, Denying how great his achievements are is just plain ridiculous IMO
He will certainly be remembered as one of the greatest sportsman in australia.

What he has achieved is amazing but to be able to do it in two sports is simply breathtaking, I wish i could be half the man he is (not his personality just sporting wise).

R

Roger Explosion

BRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Oh, one more thing. I was nice to Folkes before, but someone at the Bulldogs stuffed up badly whenthey helped out with Sonny getting a Samoan passport.

I don't run a footy club with with a player in demand from European competitions with import restrictions, but even I knew about Kolpak (search Wikipedia if you need to). They should have known something was suspicious as soon as he was trying to qualify as a Samoan. Maybe they did, and they've been so active in the player market because they knew for a while they wouldn't have to sorry about Sonny's salary in 09.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
broncospwn said:
chips rafferty said:
Hammo said:
Where did I say anything about you being more Australian than I? I just wouldn't consider France "a hundred times better" then Australia.

You didn't answer my question; Are you an Australian or are you just leaching off this country?

This is Australia, this is the pathetic excuse for a country most of you imbeciles love. Not me. I despise everything about this country, especially the media and most of all the people. I'm only here for the resource boom. Give me another 5-7 years to pocket a few more mill and I'll be kicking back in my beach front pad in the mediterranean somewhere, I'll be laughing at you tossers still being p1ssed on by this AFL and Cricket supporting "nation".

Honestly I'm Lebanese and Muslim, but if you don't like it **** off where you came from.
You're a disgrace to the word muslim, and I don't see why you came here in the first place.

No need to swear at my mum, Do you seriously feel welcome in this country?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I know some Lebanese blokes, and they are some of the best people i know. but chips, you give them a BAD NAME. if you don't like this country then F*CK OFF BACK TO THAT WAR ZONE YOU CAME FROM

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Sick of people making decisions for me, read my previous posts, and you will see.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Nothing came out of that SBW interview, that hasn't already been said in here today.

The guy has no reasons for leaving, except he realised he can command more money overseas.

P.S.
- NRL has NEVER been stronger then AFL.
- Mundine earnt $600k in 97, SBW claims this wasn't even in Superleague.....um....dude, 97 was the year of Superleague.lolz.
- SBW is a kid, with no comprehension of buisness, quite evident. Poor kid, good luck to him in Yawnion, hope he makes it, because he won't be relying on his intelligence if he doesn't.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
chips rafferty said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="chips rafferty":1sljnkxa]
Hammo said:

No need to swear at my mum, Do you seriously feel welcome in this country?[/quote:1sljnkxa]

Do Aussies feel welcome in Lebanon? My sisters when they go to leb the ppl there think there aussies / non leb so they treat them like shit.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hammo said:
Nothing came out of that SBW interview, that hasn't already been said in here today.

The guy has no reasons for leaving, except he realised he can command more money overseas.

P.S.
- NRL has NEVER been stronger then AFL.
- Mundine earnt $600k in 97, SBW claims this wasn't even in Superleague.....um....dude, 97 was the year of Superleague.lolz.
- SBW is a kid, with no comprehension of buisness, quite evident. Poor kid, good luck to him in Yawnion, hope he makes it, because he won't be relying on his intelligence if he doesn't.

He didnt make it clear enough that he was being treated like sh1te at the Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Alec
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Socnorb
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Locky24
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • PETERN
  • Hurrijo
  • Tim K
  • ell.d33
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.