Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Matter of the fact is, Choc WILL go down as one of Australia's greatest ever sportsmen.
According to who exactly?

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Emma said:
chips rafferty said:
Matter of the fact is, Choc WILL go down as one of Australia's greatest ever sportsmen.

Every un-biased person who has half a brain about sports in Australia.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Emma said:
chips rafferty said:

Anthony Mundine.

Mundine's the MAN.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Hammo said:
[quote="chips rafferty":2l2h3w3w]Anthony Mundine is a TWO time world champion.

Watch boxing much?

elaborate?[/quote:2l2h3w3w]

Mundine is a hack and only fights sh*t boxers. Nobody who can put up a decent fight. And as Hammo said, he only fought Green when he was older and slower, for some mysterious reason he didn't have a go when Green wanted to fight him originally...How strange.

If Mundine can be listed as one of Australias greatest ever sportsmen, so can Matt Dunning.

But yes, back on topic

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
What a load of garbage, which trash bag you been looking through?

The one entitled "Anthony Mundines life"
chips rafferty said:
Maybe you, like your idol, actually think that being in the main stream media, making a goose of yourself, makes you great. Unfortunatly for your idol, and yourself, the reality is, 99.99% of Australia laughs at Mundine. He is that kid in class, getting laughed AT, not WITH. Why do you think the only show that actually has him on (not the news) is The Footy Show???

chips rafferty said:
As for your last paragraph, I know much more about Mundine than you ever world, i dont need anybody to pick my friends [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
I didn't say you do need anyone to pick your friends [icon_shru Wait, let me guess, I'm picking on you because your black/muslim/western Sydney. I remember you in the old forum chips, spouting about Mundine. So what, you train at his gym....oooo cool :roll: Mate you can idolise who you want. I do. In fact, if Lockyer turned around and broke his contract without telling anyone and rocked up playing over the other side of the world. I would no longer want to know anything about him. If Lockyer came out and made ridiculous statements about political ideals, to which he knows very little about, I wouldn't want to know about him. I don't know any GREAT sportsmen that has ever came out and spoke about political or religious issues. it's got something to do with making sure you control how you are perceived.

Everyone has the right to their own choice. Good luck with your's. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Scotty said:
chips rafferty said:
Hammo said:
[quote="chips rafferty":1cx5nyd7]Anthony Mundine is a TWO time world champion.

Watch boxing much?

elaborate?

Mundine is a hack and only fights sh*t boxers. Nobody who can put up a decent fight. And as Hammo said, he only fought Green when he was older and slower, for some mysterious reason he didn't have a go when Green wanted to fight him originally...How strange.

If Mundine can be listed as one of Australias greatest ever sportsmen, so can Matt Dunning.

But yes, back on topic[/quote:1cx5nyd7]

two time baby, two time

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
lol @ hammo

Nowhere near the West!!!

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
When most of Australia cheered.

_1689048_mundine300.jpg

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Living on three times his salary

3 times the salary? Well, when they say what he is on exactly, I'll believe that. Either way, playing in a weak competition...yeah, that makes him great. kinda like always boxing people you know you can beat....oh wait.

chips rafferty said:
in a country hundred times better than the one he moved from

Are you an Australian chips? Or do you just leach off MY country?

As a member of the defence force, I despise people like you. You live in the most liberal country in the world, and take it for granted. You should look at some videos I have of Iraq, timor and the Solomons. You will be able to see the things others have to live in.

With a comment like that, you actually showed to everyone here, the type of bloke you are. Cheers icon_thumbs_u It saves me the effort.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hammo said:
chips rafferty said:
Living on three times his salary

3 times the salary? Well, when they say what he is on exactly, I'll believe that. Either way, playing in a weak competition...yeah, that makes him great. kinda like always boxing people you know you can beat....oh wait.

[quote="chips rafferty":235wjom6]in a country hundred times better than the one he moved from

Are you an Australian chips? Or do you just leach off MY country?

As a member of the defence force, I despise people like you. You live in the most liberal country in the world, and take it for granted. You should look at some videos I have of Iraq, timor and the Solomons. You will be able to see the things others have to live in.

With a comment like that, you actually showed to everyone here, the type of bloke you are. Cheers icon_thumbs_u It saves me the effort.[/quote:235wjom6]

lol

what makes you more Australian then I am?

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Where did I say anything about you being more Australian than I? I just wouldn't consider France "a hundred times better" then Australia.

You didn't answer my question; Are you an Australian or are you just leaching off this country?

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hammo said:
Where did I say anything about you being more Australian than I? I just wouldn't consider France "a hundred times better" then Australia.

You didn't answer my question; Are you an Australian or are you just leaching off this country?

This is Australia, this is the pathetic excuse for a country most of you imbeciles love. Not me. I despise everything about this country, especially the media and most of all the people. I'm only here for the resource boom. Give me another 5-7 years to pocket a few more mill and I'll be kicking back in my beach front pad in the mediterranean somewhere, I'll be laughing at you tossers still being p1ssed on by this AFL and Cricket supporting "nation".

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
This is Australia, this is the pathetic excuse for a country most of you imbeciles love. Not me. I despise everything about this country, especially the media and most of all the people. I'm only here for the resource boom. Give me another 5-7 years to pocket a few more mill and I'll be kicking back in my beach front pad in the mediterranean somewhere, I'll be laughing at you tossers still being p1ssed on by this AFL and Cricket supporting "nation".

Gosh you're right. If only Australia was more... Muslim! Wonderful countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Somalia show us Aussies where we have it wrong.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:

Thank you. Can this go in The Pool Room admins?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What a wank stain... Chips rafferty can join Mundine and co at the F#CK WITS are us convention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• OXY-351
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Lostboy
  • Ondi
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • kiwibronco
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.