Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Coxy said:
Seriously Chips, we all know you take every ounce of semen that Mundine splurts into the media, but can you just **** off? Not even you can say that $BW's conduct in walking out the way he did is acceptable.

Nah mate, Im contributing into discussion, abiding by rules and regulations.

All im saying, Mundine is one of the best role models for young Australians.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Please. Please. Please. A role model? A bloke who sees a contract in the same light as toilet paper? A bloke who spouts off about issues he knows nothing about as though he's an expert (eg, condoning the slaughter of 3000 odd people in a terrorist attack...they had it coming)?

A bloke who, when he can't beat the best beats the worst instead?

The bloke is a waste of oxygen who would not be missed if he fell off the face of the earth. And he's shamelessly taken an impressionable young bloke like SBW under his wing and turned him into an equally disgusting scumbag.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Coxy said:
Seriously Chips, we all know you take every ounce of semen that Mundine splurts into the media, but can you just **** off? Not even you can say that $BW's conduct in walking out the way he did is acceptable.

Nah mate, Im contributing into discussion, abiding by rules and regulations.

All im saying, Mundine is one of the best role models for young Australians.

WTF are you smoking???

You must be drunk or stoned surely....

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Coxy said:
Please. Please. Please. A role model? A bloke who sees a contract in the same light as toilet paper? A bloke who spouts off about issues he knows nothing about as though he's an expert (eg, condoning the slaughter of 3000 odd people in a terrorist attack...they had it coming)?

A bloke who, when he can't beat the best beats the worst instead?

The bloke is a waste of oxygen who would not be missed if he fell off the face of the earth. And he's shamelessly taken an impressionable young bloke like SBW under his wing and turned him into an equally disgusting scumbag.

He is a success story, no doubt, champion in two really competitive sports.

He is also a non-smoker, non-drinker, takesregula visits to schools and mosques, inspiring youngstars to their dreams. In regards to 9/11, Mundine said that America brought iot upon themselves for what they have done, I totally agree, their actions up until today in the ME cannot be justified. I do NOT support the killings of innocent, and condemn this act, but agree with the comment Mundine made in "bringing it upon themselves".

Didnt you enjoy when Choc taught Green a lesson or two about boxing? :D

Hey Coxy, stick to idolising scumbags such as Lleyton Hewitt and Shane Warne :oops: :oops:

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOL! I hold Mundine in the same regard as I hold Hewitt and Warne. Absolute disgraces to this country.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Coxy said:
LOL! I hold Mundine in the same regard as I hold Hewitt and Warne. Absolute disgraces to this country.

Writing Mundine in the same line as Hewitt and Warne is an absolute disgrace

:D

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Mundine is a steaming pile of $hit and we all know it.. The Americans should hunt him down and shoot his ass

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Beads6 said:
Mundine is a steaming pile of $hit and we all know it.. The Americans should hunt him down and shoot his ass

You know all about it dont yaaa :oops: :oops:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Beads6 said:

You know all about it dont yaaa :oops: :oops:

I know enough to know what he is and that he isn't a good role model for $hit let alone Aussie kids.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
But come on, Mundine's a great role model for his fellow aborigines.
OK, so Mundine was brought up by a fairly well off dad, had a dream run through junior grades at St George, came to the fore during the SL war and so got paid more than Darren Lockyer does now...but still, he knows the hardships his indigenous bruthas suffer.

No, really.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Coxy said:
But come on, Mundine's a great role model for his fellow aborigines.
OK, so Mundine was brought up by a fairly well off dad, had a dream run through junior grades at St George, came to the fore during the SL war and so got paid more than Darren Lockyer does now...but still, he knows the hardships his indigenous bruthas suffer.

No, really.

Coxy claiming its Mundine's duty of care that thousands of indigenious "bruthas" live well off

:D

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Cathy Freeman is a good role model for Aboriginies. Ernie Dingo is a good role model for Aboriginies. Anthony Mundine is a parasite. A big mouthed wanker who seems to think he is a smaller version of Muhammed Ali. He is a tool and nothing but. I hope a shipping container falls on the d!ckhead.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Scotty said:
Cathy Freeman is a good role model for Aboriginies. Ernie Dingo is a good role model for Aboriginies. Anthony Mundine is a parasite. A big mouthed wanker who seems to think he is a smaller version of Muhammed Ali. He is a tool and nothing but. I hope a shipping container falls on the d!ckhead.

Unlike Mundine, who is a good role model for ALL young Australians, black or white.

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
chips rafferty said:
He is also a non-smoker, non-drinker, takesregula visits to schools and mosques, inspiring youngstars to their dreams.
So was Hitler wasn't he?? eusa_think

I'd have way more respect for him if he just learned to shut his mouth or at the very least thought about what he says before he opens his mouth. For too long he played the victim - he didn't get picked in the test sides because he was black (nevermind the fact that the captain at the time was part Aboriginal and the side also had people who were a lot darker than him in it), everyone was out to get him blah blah blah. If he could just stop the whinging about EVERYTHING, especially things he knows little about, I'm sure people would have a lot more respect for him.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Emma said:
chips rafferty said:
He is also a non-smoker, non-drinker, takesregula visits to schools and mosques, inspiring youngstars to their dreams.
So was Hitler wasn't he?? eusa_think

I'd have way more respect for him if he just learned to shut his mouth or at the very least thought about what he says before he opens his mouth. For too long he played the victim - he didn't get picked in the test sides because he was black (nevermind the fact that the captain at the time was part Aboriginal and the side also had people who were a lot darker than him in it), everyone was out to get him blah blah blah. If he could just stop the whinging about EVERYTHING, especially things he knows little about, I'm sure people would have a lot more respect for him.

thats why i love Australia!!!!

Its a so called 'democratic" country :D :D

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You can still be locked in the slammer for slander.

Oh how sweet that would be. Mundine in jail. One more death in custody couldn't hurt could it? :P

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Scotty said:

Unlike Mundine, who is a good role model for ALL young Australians, black or white.

Get ya Mundine flavored lollipop out of your mouth you idiot!

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
That's the one problem with democracy and free speech - I have to be subjected to the dribble he comes out with, it's literally impossible to avoid him given how he courts the media at every available opportunity on any range of topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • KickHaas
  • davidp
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.