Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Mundine is a nobody. Until he fights someone half decent I will never think he is a good boxer. But because he opened his stupid mouth he will never be able to fight in America, what a dickhead!

SBW is a ****, he obviously is delusional some of the shit he is going on with. He hasn't got a leg to stand on in court, I hope the Bulldogs and NRL send the **** bankrupt. Loser.

I have a sickly feeling the story on the Footy Show tonight is going to stand up for Sonny Bail, especially with Nuffbag Wiedler doing the interview.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Scotty said:
Cathy Freeman is a good role model for Aboriginies. Ernie Dingo is a good role model for Aboriginies. Anthony Mundine is a parasite. A big mouthed wanker who seems to think he is a smaller version of Muhammed Ali. He is a tool and nothing but. I hope a shipping container falls on the d!ckhead.

Unlike Mundine, who is a good role model for ALL young Australians, black or white.

Pull your head in you troll. Mundine is about as good a role model as Charlie Manson.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Of course tonight's footy show is going to be a $BW love fest. How the NRL drove him to flee. Blah blah blah. Probably throw in some prejudice against Mundine and islam too, narrowminded NRL officials. Blah blah blah.

I refuse to watch it.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Coxy said:
Of course tonight's footy show is going to be a $BW love fest. How the NRL drove him to flee. Blah blah blah. Probably throw in some prejudice against Mundine and islam too, narrowminded NRL officials. Blah blah blah.

I refuse to watch it.
I will be watching the X-Files on 10HD. icon_thumbs_u

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Je$ter said:
Mundine is a nobody. Until he fights someone half decent I will never think he is a good boxer. But because he opened his stupid mouth he will never be able to fight in America, what a dickhead!

SBW is a ****, he obviously is delusional some of the shit he is going on with. He hasn't got a leg to stand on in court, I hope the Bulldogs and NRL send the **** bankrupt. Loser.

I have a sickly feeling the story on the Footy Show tonight is going to stand up for Sonny Bail, especially with Nuffbag Wiedler doing the interview.

Anthony Mundine is a TWO time world champion.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
He is also a non-smoker, non-drinker, takesregula visits to schools and mosques, inspiring youngstars to their dreams. In regards to 9/11, Mundine said that America brought iot upon themselves for what they have done, I totally agree, their actions up until today in the ME cannot be justified. I do NOT support the killings of innocent, and condemn this act, but agree with the comment Mundine made in "bringing it upon themselves

I actually think Mundine is good value and I love the way he stirs everyone up. What I don't like is his religion and his politics. He should stick to being a faintly ridiculous big fish in a tiny pond and leave religion and politics to intelligent people.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
gUt said:
He is also a non-smoker, non-drinker, takesregula visits to schools and mosques, inspiring youngstars to their dreams. In regards to 9/11, Mundine said that America brought iot upon themselves for what they have done, I totally agree, their actions up until today in the ME cannot be justified. I do NOT support the killings of innocent, and condemn this act, but agree with the comment Mundine made in "bringing it upon themselves

I actually think Mundine is good value and I love the way he stirs everyone up. What I don't like is his religion and his politics. He should stick to being a faintly ridiculous big fish in a tiny pond and leave religion and politics to intelligent people.

So you dont like him because he is a follower of Islam? What kind of sick person are you!!!

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
chips rafferty said:
gUt said:

So you dont like him because he is a follower of Islam? What kind of sick person are you!!!
clearly he's a person who's not afraid to be labelled politically incorrect. [icon_shru

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Chips rafferty....bahahahahahahaha

On Mundine;

He ISN'T a successful person in 2 sports. He is killing Australian boxing. Example? Crazy Kim...I mean bahahhahahaah what a great person to fight. He taught Green a lesson.....nearly 5 years after Green wanted to fight him. "I won't fight Danny Green, it offers me nothing". But as soon as Green was older and slower, bam, there's Mundane.

At RL he was mediocre at best. What did he achieve? Really tell me what? Even during the SL war he still couldn't get an Australian jersey. Which means there had to have been 8 other outside backs considered better then him at the time. He only won a single premiership, with the Broncos, and DROPPED THE BALL that would have given St. George the Premeirship in 99!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. The reason he didn't make the Test team was aparrently because he was black.....newsflash, half the team was black!!

He then broke his contract and walked out on RL, mid season. So, I guess for a "role model", one of the traits he doesn't think is important is comardarie and teamwork.

I hope for yoursake, you are just trying to get a bite form this forum mate, because I feel for you if you actually think Mundane is a role model. He is as far from a role model as what one can be.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
chips rafferty said:

I don't like him because he is a d!ckhead.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hammo said:
Chips rafferty....bahahahahahahaha

On Mundine;

He ISN'T a successful person in 2 sports. He is killing Australian boxing. Example? Crazy Kim...I mean bahahhahahaah what a great person to fight. He taught Green a lesson.....nearly 5 years after Green wanted to fight him. "I won't fight Danny Green, it offers me nothing". But as soon as Green was older and slower, bam, there's Mundane.

At RL he was mediocre at best. What did he achieve? Really tell me what? Even during the SL war he still couldn't get an Australian jersey. Which means there had to have been 8 other outside backs considered better then him at the time. He only won a single premiership, with the Broncos, and DROPPED THE BALL that would have given St. George the Premeirship in 99!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. The reason he didn't make the Test team was aparrently because he was black.....newsflash, half the team was black!!

He then broke his contract and walked out on RL, mid season. So, I guess for a "role model", one of the traits he doesn't think is important is comardarie and teamwork.

I hope for yoursake, you are just trying to get a bite form this forum mate, because I feel for you if you actually think Mundane is a role model. He is as far from a role model as what one can be.

What a load of garbage, which trash bag you been looking through?

Matter of the fact is, Choc WILL go down as one of Australia's greatest ever sportsmen.

As for your last paragraph, I know much more about Mundine than you ever world, i dont need anybody to pick my friends [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
chips rafferty said:
gUt said:

Read what I said. I am intolerant of any religion which seeks to tell me how I should live. I don't dislike Muslims, but I sure do dislike Islam, and all the other fairy tale religions.

I suffer from the twin sicknesses of reason and skepticism.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Everyone, meet the new Frank. His name: chips rafferty.

This time with 20% less intelligence! (And yes that is possible)

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Back on Topic;

Did anyone listen to the video? When talking about the example of bus driver's, SBW actually says, "ohhh all my fans, all these people" [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. He was about to say "just because my FANS" then he realised that he might be alluding to the fact that he has a responsibility to fans.LOLZ

Also, how sad that this kid doesn't understand economics. Can someone please show me a single piece of evidence as to when EVER that NRL/ARL/NSWRL was in a better state then AFL??? Really these players need to learn a little before speaking. It just makes them sound ignorant.

Anyways, I love this; "What I've done has shown it's just not about me. It's about the boys getting a fair go." [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

The corwds WON'T turn up when the game is bankrupt. I can tell this kid only listened during PE classes at school. Poor soul.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hammo said:
Back on Topic;

Did anyone listen to the video? When talking about the example of bus driver's, SBW actually says, "ohhh all my fans, all these people" [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. He was about to say "just because my FANS" then he realised that he might be alluding to the fact that he has a responsibility to fans.LOLZ

Also, how sad that this kid doesn't understand economics. Can someone please show me a single piece of evidence as to when EVER that NRL/ARL/NSWRL was in a better state then AFL??? Really these players need to learn a little before speaking. It just makes them sound ignorant.

Anyways, I love this; "What I've done has shown it's just not about me. It's about the boys getting a fair go." [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

The corwds WON'T turn up when the game is bankrupt. I can tell this kid only listened during PE classes at school. Poor soul.

very very poor :oops: :oops:

Living on three times his salary in a country hundred times better than the one he moved from

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Mundine should fight in America.

opps

He can't as I think they black balled him (no offence in using the word black)

When he said the Americans deserved what happened on Sept 11 2001

That's right they took his quote out of context. (from a live interview.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • KickHaas
  • davidp
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.